IGNORED

Official Site Now

Bristolian76

Guest Eamer

10 out of 12.

The 2 I got wrong though I said were male when they were actually female. Good I think, shows I'm being a bit more cautious.

Boo, a TPT & an interview with John Cleese :(

I second that boo.

An interview from GWR with John Cleese who sounds like he hasn't watched us since the 50's and drivel in Press Talk(although the quote from footy-latest.com was bizarre re:emad considering I can't remember them putting that site in Press Talk before....- straws clutching HELLLLLPPP!)

Actually clutching at straws even more - anyone think that the reason that there was this unearthly delay to update the site was because they were trying to get a new signing announcement made today?????

• Admin
Ok ill hold my hands up, but how was i supposed to know GWR had dug John Cleese back up and the official site were going to pinch their story of the day off them.

God i hate the summer break. :fastasleep:

To be fair it is still a "re-hashed" story about a previously aired interview, you just got the topic wrong (and it wasn't a World interview).

10 out of 12.

The 2 I got wrong though I said were male when they were actually female. Good I think, shows I'm being a bit more cautious.

I think erring on the side of caution is wise in these matters. Better to get say 6/12 right when saying they are all Male, than get 6/12 saying they were all female and you would like to S G them all!!!

never confused .......

Archived