IGNORED

Possible Target?

reddogkev

Just wondering whether we might be able to temp the brummies to part with Cameron Jerome, now they have the young lad

Kev Philips upfront.

What do you reckon, worth a bid, or would this be shot down?

I reckon 2.5 million should do it....

On another note, we could always try a bid for Collins John from Fulham, appeared to fall out of favour with them last season.

Any reason me old China?

Ex Cardiff wouldn't go down well with fans i think, plus I just don't rate him very highly had a lot of clear cut chances last year should of scored a fair few more than he did, but just my own personal opinion I don't speak for everyone.

Ex Cardiff wouldn't go down well with fans i think, plus I just don't rate him very highly had a lot of clear cut chances last year should of scored a fair few more than he did, but just my own personal opinion I don't speak for everyone.

I see your points, but I like to think that GJ could help him find his best form; there is a lot of potential in this kid...

I see your points, but I like to think that GJ could help him find his best form; there is a lot of potential in this kid...

Agreed, bags of potential but just never looks like a regular goalscorer to me.

Always looked good for England U21's though. Can't see us tempting him here somehow though!

bristol city did just buy him for £1million..... on my football manager game :noexpression:

god I'm bored

i need football back now!

to be fair its strange how many transfers come true from football manager, in the old days anyway. :noexpression:

note to self: shut up!

Which other striker did GJ find their form. No offence, I think GJ is great but he is a midfield attacking, ball distribution coach / manager

they've only got 3 or so recognised strikers on the books. And he's proven at this level, why on earth would they sell him? I mean it's not like they've got mad mick in charge and they'd be wanting to recoup at least what they've paid. His value certainly wouldn't have gone down after a reasonable first Prem season for him.

No because we'd be trying to buy a player who the club want to keep, a club with lots more money than us.

Archived