IGNORED

2009 Official Calendar

... I'm hoping it'll be a bit more exciting than this year's calendar.

It seems the pics are all taken within the first few matches of the season (so as to be ready to go to print ready for the Christmas sales), but for the last few years I've thought the photos have just been a little, well, dull.

Many shots are quite 'samey' (March, April, May, June, August, Sept, Nov!), with no crowd shots, some even taken against empty seats (Liam Fontaine in May), and generally lacking in excitement. :noexpression:

I know that, in general, these things cost less to produce the fewer photographers/photoshoots you have (fees/materials etc), but it would be good to see some of the best pics from this year's campaign in the mix.

I'd still love a limited edition (even for charidee) version of our players with a lot less on lets say - tastefully done obviously!

Me and RedM would have made it a stipulation had we got the job ahead of Gary Johnson.

:innocent06:

Ha! Yes, we should campaign for a Calendar 'Boys' version, with just a few strategically placed footballs. But it would have to go in my stocking not my son's! :innocent06:

Good point about using pictures from last season's good times... but pictures will have to be of the boys in the new kits.

Think that's part of the problem, because they want all the shots in the new kit, they're all taken in the first few games of the season. I for one wouldn't mind a mixture of this year's and last year's kits, in order to get at least some of the most memorable shots of the year on it.

Think that's part of the problem, because they want all the shots in the new kit, they're all taken in the first few games of the season. I for one wouldn't mind a mixture of this year's and last year's kits, in order to get at least some of the most memorable shots of the year on it.

Centrefolds aren't worried about kits...... :shocking:

And within a blink, we've apparently solved the problem of dull calendars.

For added excitement, and massively increased sales it's KITS OFF!!

And Scotty wearing nothing but his set of teeth. :blush:

Mmmm. Couldn't it be a Female fans calendar for the men........ Only no pies in the shot please.... m :innocent06:

Mmm, what a thread to chance upon.... :surrender:

It's getting confusing though - do i gather that Mrs. Miggins, Dolly, robins72, RedM, jo1970 and the rest of 'the gals' are planning to pose for an alternative forum ladies calendar to raise money for charity? Accompanied by nothing but a couple of pies each? :devil:

Or maybe the idea is for the players to hold strategically placed pies or even for the ladies to attempt to hide some of their modesty with pertinently placed footballs? :dunno:

And cinker angling to be the Official Photographer?

Is it to be two seperate calendars or a mixed one with footballs and pies?

Either way it seems an extraordinary suggestion by the thread starter, but if I've understood it correctly it could prove to be a surprise (even shocking :shocking:) winner. :D

What I have never understood about the Official calendar of Bristol City is why they can't take a bit more time and put the remaining fixtures on it for the rest of the season.

Maybe some other sporting events as well.

Official ball holder for the mens calendar ready and waiting Nogbad!!!

I think you've got the wrong idea Dolly, I'm not actually going to be on it. :w00t:;)

Anyway, you're too late, Mrs. Miggins has already emailed the club offering her 'services'. :innocent06:

I think you've got the wrong idea Dolly, I'm not actually going to be on it. :w00t:;)

Anyway, you're too late, Mrs. Miggins has already emailed the club offering her 'services'. :innocent06:

We could have an audition somewhere and they all have to turn up and strike their best pose?

Us girls get to inspect the goods!

Archived