IGNORED

Transfer Saga

redrebel

The wait goes on. I can understand the soap opera over the potential signing of the striker from Egypt but cannot fully understand why none our other supposed targets has come to any conclusion.Is it linked to the move for the Egyptian in so far as it let's us know what money we have left or are we just trying to get other players as cheaply as possible.Or are we only after one striker.Any other views on this?

I don't like this bit:

"Just when you think you've got your squad together you can bet your bottom dollar somebody comes in for one or two of your players."

Sounds a bit ominous to me as though he's expecting one or two enquiries for our players to become firm offers before the season starts thus disrupting his squad plans and leaving us scratching around for late replacements.

There's several of our best players we simply couldn't do without so let's hope this isn't a way of softening us up for some bad news. :fingerscrossed:

yadda yadda yadda, spinning plates..golf clubs..broken record if you ask me but..

"It's a crazy time but it generally settles down at the start of the season and we will have signed two or three new players by then." - GJ

So, as always, be patient people. I will check the site every 5 minutes for news..but only because i want to know WHEN players sign, not because i'm afraid they won't.

Archived