IGNORED

Its Squeaky B*m Time!

BS5_RED

I think everyone would agree that we need 9 points from 3 games. Anything less means automatic promotion is unlikely, and we should all pack our bags for Hartlepool.

Clearly we want Argyle to beat QPR next week, as this then gives us the chance to get into 2nd.

If they grab a point at Home Park then we need Swindon or Wednesday to take points off them. Given current form, Swindon getting a point at Loftus Road isn't beyond the realms of possibility.

If QPR wins then it means Argyle are really struggling and we may even catch the men from Plymouth!! :P

So to sum up:

City need maximum points ( :angry: ), QPR need 7 and Argyle 3.

Quoting DW the ball is in their court - BUT - we all know that can change in football!!

Yes I HAVE criticised DW this season, but now isn’t the time for that - All we can do as fans is get behind the lads for the final 3/5/6 games!! (My God I've gone Happy Clappy)

I’m sure the older ones amongst you can remember times when we have been in similar situations (indeed when we have been in QPR’s situation!)

COME ON CITY.

PS - Anyone else see the irony of relying on "rivals" to do us a favour.........

Archived