IGNORED

Keogh Has No Future At The Club

jambodinho

To be fair we don't know all the details but my feeling is that he had at least 2 chances of signing the contract and has refused. Many other players have been happy to sign and so the problem lies with keogh and his advisors and not the club.

A waste.

To be fair we don't know all the details but my feeling is that he had at least 2 chances of signing the contract and has refused. Many other players have been happy to sign and so the problem lies with keogh and his advisors and not the club.

A waste.

I'm not at all bothered, he hardly pulled up any trees during his loan spells.

Fontaine's a far better player who may never have got the prolonged chance chance to shine if Keogh had started last season.

I don't think Keogh had enough about him to permanently force his way into the City first team so I for one am glad he is moving on.

Over rated in my opinion, I don't think we'll miss him at all.

obviously we reserve the right to a transfer fee, but I wouldnt have thought we would ask for much, as long as there is a hefty sell on clause. I would think £50k up front then 30-40% should do it?

I think he has wasted 1 going onto 2 seasons of his life. After being rookie player of the year during our promotion to the championship he had every chance to solidify his future . If I was him I would be suing my agent. Career on hold..

What a Waste!! a few seasons ago he was competing to be our first choice right back and was slightly ahead of Bradders in many peoples eyes.. He obviously has been badly advised by his agent with the promise of wealth and stardom. Learn from your mistakes Richard and ditch your agent before you end up playing non league football.

What a Waste!! a few seasons ago he was competing to be our first choice right back and was slightly ahead of Bradders in many peoples eyes.. He obviously has been badly advised by his agent with the promise of wealth and stardom. Learn from your mistakes Richard and ditch your agent before you end up playing non league football.

Richard's agent..... i believe he's involved in the same Sky Andrews stable as Leroy Lita.

Funny how last summer the advice to Leroy was don't sign a new deal with Reading and we'll get a top move next summer when your price goes down/hammer Reading for more cash.

Now look what happened to Leroy last season....

Didn't he do the same to Stoke when he joined us?

It's a real shame, he is a real 100%er and has all the characteristics that GJ loves.

If he's doing it for money, he is a ########. If he's doing it for first team football, I can sympathise with him and wish him all the best.

Archived