IGNORED

Next New Signing Unveiled

94th Minute

Obviously just a hope, I haven't heard from a reliable source inside the club; because to be quite frank I don't bloody well have one

But I do remember that occasionally players have been unveiled at games in the past, can't remember any specifics, but I seem to think that Marvin Elliot was one

Now with Emad meant to me having a fitness test on the 12th, and us also playing on the 12th...well I hope I'm not reading too much into this, but maybe be at FGR, or miss the first sighting of one of our new players?

Anyone recon I might have prediction skills of mystic meg, or do I have the abilities of nostradamus?

By the way the lottery numbers could be 4 8 15 16 23 42, if I'm right on one, you might want to load your money on the other

Obviously just a hope, I haven't heard from a reliable source inside the club; because to be quite frank I don't bloody well have one

But I do remember that occasionally players have been unveiled at games in the past, can't remember any specifics, but I seem to think that Marvin Elliot was one

Now with Emad meant to me having a fitness test on the 12th, and us also playing on the 12th...well I hope I'm not reading too much into this, but maybe be at FGR, or miss the first sighting of one of our new players?

Anyone recon I might have prediction skills of mystic meg, or do I have the abilities of nostradamus?

By the way the lottery numbers could be 4 8 15 16 23 42, if I'm right on one, you might want to load your money on the other

MERGE :icecream:

merge :fastasleep:

Elliott wasnt unveiled at a game but i fairly sure Byfield was at the Man City home game last season...

Cant see any player being unveiled in a low key pre season friendly.

I thought that, I remember being in the Williams for that game, and seeing him, couldn't remember if he was then unveiled there too...thinking about it I think he was; I remember the sheer crippling disapointment of thinking I was going to be the coolest thing on OTIB since...well ever, but alas it shouldn't happen, as he was shown on the pitch at half time. It all comes back to me now.

I can see why they wouldn't, but maybe if it coincided with the prestated date of the signing, of a player (he who shall not be named for fear of merger) then they could take that oppertunity to reward the fans who traveled all of 50 minutes up north...maybe

Or at anyother preseason, if a player was signed the day of the game, would they keep it a secret till the evening? Or keep it for a press conferance

I thought that, I remember being in the Williams for that game, and seeing him, couldn't remember if he was then unveiled there too...thinking about it I think he was; I remember the sheer crippling disapointment of thinking I was going to be the coolest thing on OTIB since...well ever, but alas it shouldn't happen, as he was shown on the pitch at half time. It all comes back to me now.

I can see why they wouldn't, but maybe if it coincided with the prestated date of the signing, of a player (he who shall not be named for fear of merger) then they could take that oppertunity to reward the fans who traveled all of 50 minutes up north...maybe

Or at anyother preseason, if a player was signed the day of the game, would they keep it a secret till the evening? Or keep it for a press conferance

MERGE :innocent06:

Archived