IGNORED

Saturday

BS3_RED

We all know that we will not have the the east end on saturday. Well there is nothing we can do about that now. What we can do though, is sing our hearts out where ever we are in the ground.

So all the Dolman B Block and Atyeo H Block, lets make some noise and try and give the players a atmosphere that can really get them going.

Whether it is open or not, we can still make one hell of a noise if we try. Personally I sing much more in the EE and know now that wherever I am I will sing more, the acoustics are irrelevant, the EE just groups a lot of singers together.

i dont think i can face going back to the dolman b block,what with the ediot stewards and the fact that only about 10 of us actuly sing.itl be like a different world after going in the eastend. i just hope to god it doesnt happen and the eastend lives on!!!!!!!!!!! :sub::sub::sub::unsure::dunno:

i never considered that one!!!!!!!! lets all get back in the dolman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12:

id give it up to be in the eastend,dispite the crap view,crap seats,14yr old burberry tits etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived