IGNORED

Observations Based On Last Season's Dvd Compilation

fka dagest

First of this certainly isn't a moan.

Although defensively we were good, it seems to me that many of the goals we conceded were crosses from the flanks, whether from set-pieces or open play. I wonder if this will be looked at over the summer.

Basso really is a quality keeper. Bizarrely he appeared to go the right way for every penalty he faced.

For most of the season McIndoe was our main creative force and Elliot chipped in with some very important goals.

Trundle and Sproule in my opinion were unlucky not to score a few more throughout the season. Trundle is very effective as a right-sided forward cutting in.

Adebola was a very good signing and despite a few moans on here about him, for me he actually made a massive contribution.

We were undone on more than one occasion by opposition players 'diving' in our box.

On reflection, our key players last season were Basso, McIndoe and Elliot.

Holding on to these three will be a big bonus for next season. What with Carey being a year older and Vasko and Keogh having left, it seems almost certain that we'll sign a new defender.

Dele did fine, better than what was expected of him.

His debut home goal shows that he can play football, and the blaming of his arrival on the whoosh footy we saw is unjustified.

Sproule had a dissapointing season, and there is more to come from Trundle.

Was a surreal season, and I cant wait to actually watch the season highlights (DVD got sent back home)!

Archived