IGNORED

Signings Getting Closer....

Bristolian76

Just watched his interview after the FGR game, says a couple of the signings are getting closer as the club put pressure on the clubs involved to get the deals moving as he wants the players in now.

Millen also not in attendance today as he was "topping up his tan" on a scouting mission.....

Just watched his interview after the FGR game, says a couple of the signings are getting closer as the club put pressure on the clubs involved to get the deals moving as he wants the players in now.

Millen also not in attendance today as he was "topping up his tan" on a scouting mission.....

WISH THEY WOULD HURRY UP AND SIGN SOMEBODY - NOT CONVINCED ONE OF OUR BETTER PLAYERS WON'T BE NICKED FROM US BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS (WERE MARV AND BASSO REALLY INJURED TODAY OR WERE THERE OTHER REASONS FOR THEIR ABSENCE?!?). WOULD LIKE TO SEE SPINE OF TEAM STRENGTHENED, MIDFIELD GENERAL/CREATOR FIRST, PACY FORWARD NEXT THEN A QUICK AND VERSITILE DEFENDER. WHATEVER THEY DO, DO IT QUICK PLEASE BECAUSE IT'E DOIN MY HEAD IN!!

(PLUS IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE MORE THAN ONE NEW PLAYER ON THE PORTUGAL TRIP!) HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU THERE!!!

WISH THEY WOULD HURRY UP AND SIGN SOMEBODY - NOT CONVINCED ONE OF OUR BETTER PLAYERS WON'T BE NICKED FROM US BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS (WERE MARV AND BASSO REALLY INJURED TODAY OR WERE THERE OTHER REASONS FOR THEIR ABSENCE?!?). WOULD LIKE TO SEE SPINE OF TEAM STRENGTHENED, MIDFIELD GENERAL/CREATOR FIRST, PACY FORWARD NEXT THEN A QUICK AND VERSITILE DEFENDER. WHATEVER THEY DO, DO IT QUICK PLEASE BECAUSE IT'E DOIN MY HEAD IN!!

(PLUS IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE MORE THAN ONE NEW PLAYER ON THE PORTUGAL TRIP!) HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU THERE!!!

Please stop shouting (Take you caps lock off mate).

Marvin was driving into ground as I was leaving this morning, to have treatment I guess....nothing suspicious...!

(WERE MARV AND BASSO REALLY INJURED TODAY OR WERE THERE OTHER REASONS FOR THEIR ABSENCE?!?)

Friend of mine is member down David Lloyd and said Marv has been there all week on the bikes etc - guess he is keeping fitness up whilst recovering from broken toe (hence why not playing in competitive matches just yet)

Also Basso was there doing lots and lots of lengths in swimming pool - guess can do that even with a broken finger (if 3 Lions rumour is true)

So think they were genuinely injured and :fingerscrossed: they not on their way

FTG

Well if there not getting closer now they never will.

Exactly what crossed my mine when i watched it to mate getting closer...........keep us holding on :pacifier:

Now that Clinton Morrison is definitely leaving Palace, I was wondering if we were one of the clubs he's talking to. My biggest doubt is the fact that he's leaving to get guaranteed games, whereas Johnson surely wouldn't guarantee anything to the player, as we have more of an 'earn you place' mentality at the club, and rightly so.

I know he's already been discussed/praised/criticised enough here but my two pence is that he score goals, which is what we need. He'd play well with a big man of the Dele variety, but possibly not an Egyptian goalscorer.

I think he is leaving due to the system Warnock is playing next season, rather then not getting games.

We're both right, according to Warnock (from BBC):

"He knows the way I'm going to play next year and he's better in a 4-4-2.

"He didn't really want to come back and not get a game and get frustrated.

"He's such an important part here. And, you never know, I've not heard from him yet.

"But I've also not seen him sign for anybody."

Archived