IGNORED

Season Tickets (cards)

madmax

Anyone NOT got theirs yet. All my mates have theirs but mine is yet to arrive? There was a problem originally and I had a call from the ticket office so it may be something to do with that. I paid up front and not on credit as well.

MM

Anyone NOT got theirs yet. All my mates have theirs but mine is yet to arrive? There was a problem originally and I had a call from the ticket office so it may be something to do with that. I paid up front and not on credit as well.

MM

Think they may be still filtering through. Brother in law only had his on sat yet his kids cards had arrived start of the week.

MM

Without stating the obvious, I'd give them a ring asap, as errorrs do happen and it might be an oversight. If it isn't and your ticket is on its way, at least you'll have peace of mind and won't be anxious about what's happening.

It's the not knowing that always does my head in!!

Without stating the obvious, I'd give them a ring asap, as errorrs do happen and it might be an oversight. If it isn't and your ticket is on its way, at least you'll have peace of mind and won't be anxious about what's happening.

It's the not knowing that always does my head in!!

I will give them a ring tomorrow but I just wondered if anyone else hadn't recieved theirs yet. Seeing as people are still recieving them makes me feel a bit better. I have until August 16th I suppose.

MM

Still not got mine, but neither has my nephew who's application was at the same time and he also lives in Devon. May ring tomorrow. I'm overly bothered yet as the season is still weeks away, not as if it's days and they do have 13,500 or so to post.

MM

Archived