IGNORED

Fgr

MATTBCFC

On the way out of the ground yesterday was walking along with a FGR fan just behind me....

He said to his mate 'If that Lee Trundle is worth a million pounds, how much does that make Fleetwood worth...???!!'

I simply turned round a for a laugh said 'about £75,000 mate...!!!!!'

He ignored me... :whistle2:

On the way out of the ground yesterday was walking along with a FGR fan just behind me....

He said to his mate 'If that Lee Trundle is worth a million pounds, how much does that make Fleetwood worth...???!!'

I simply turned round a for a laugh said 'about £75,000 mate...!!!!!'

He ignored me... :whistle2:

Where was the funny bit?!

The rumours are that Charlton paid £150K for Fleetwood, plus sell-on clause.

I reckon he'll score more goals than Trundle this season...

I'd be surprised if he gets the opportunity under Alan 'if in doubt buy a striker' Pardew.

Why is everyone knocking trundle now?

Yeah, sure in his first season for the club he didn't score many, but every player needs time to settle in with a new system and new surrounding. It was also a step up in leagues as he's never played in CCC before. If it wasn't for him we might not have even got to wembley?

This season he will come good. :innocent06:

The rumours are that Charlton paid £150K for Fleetwood, plus sell-on clause.

I reckon he'll score more goals than Trundle this season...

He'll be farmed out on loan to a League One club by Christmas I reckon.

Speaking to a few FGR fans yesterday, they all confirmed what I thought of him. Decent running onto things over the top but no work rate and not good enough for the Championship.

He'll be farmed out on loan to a League One club by Christmas I reckon.

Speaking to a few FGR fans yesterday, they all confirmed what I thought of him. Decent running onto things over the top but no work rate and not good enough for the Championship.

Agreed Tin, he's already been a flop at League level. Hence my original comment of what a laugh it was hearing suggestions that he was worth more than Trundle.....also based on a 45 min 1st friendly of the close season game....!!!

Agreed Tin, he's already been a flop at League level. Hence my original comment of what a laugh it was hearing suggestions that he was worth more than Trundle.....also based on a 45 min 1st friendly of the close season game....!!!

It's harsh to judge him on his track record in the league before though cos he was out for a long time with meningitis or something serious illness like that. Also seem to remember he was involved in a car accident that interupted his career.

The bottom line is, he won't get a chance at Charlton and will be deemed surplus to requirements by mid-season, a bit like Izale McLeod (remember him?) is/was. I wouldn't be surprised to see him wind up at someone like Cheltenham in January tbh.

Archived