IGNORED

Watford Orrbserver

spectator

Have a read of their latest situation,Sport Section, also read comments...... gone/going to pot !

Russo Brothers...........no nonsense.....straight talking successful business guys voted off the board for probably speaking their minds but could be back in the frame.Still own 30% of the Clubs shares.

Note comments..........."a manager must work with us", not "THE manager".

Brad.......take care.........think about it son, hope it's not too late !

There are alot of old ties between GJ, KM and Watford. I find the whole Watford situation quite worrying, particularly given todays Orr rumours. Something doesnt add up here at the moment.

I feel big,big changes afoot there very soon, this family club could be shaken to its very roots.

Possibly not a great situation to go into at this precise moment in time.

I'm sure the Players read this excellent forum, be interested to know what Brad might be thinking...if it's true.

I feel big,big changes afoot there very soon, this family club could be shaken to its very roots.

Possibly not a great situation to go into at this precise moment in time.

I'm sure the Players read this excellent forum, be interested to know what Brad might be thinking...if it's true.

Watford is the one club I don't want there to be anyissues! GJ is known to have a big softspot for that club and his famous quote of only leaving Yeovil for one of two clubs is beginning to haunt me. I think this season maybe a year too early for that to happen but its always there bubbling away as a risk in my eyes. That said Bothroyd is all mouth and no substance so you never know.

Watford is the one club I don't want there to be anyissues! GJ is known to have a big softspot for that club and his famous quote of only leaving Yeovil for one of two clubs is beginning to haunt me. I think this season maybe a year too early for that to happen but its always there bubbling away as a risk in my eyes. That said Bothroyd is all mouth and no substance so you never know.

not sue

You are quite correct.

First season Betty Boothroyd was the best thing since Jose Mourinhou.

Second season known as Betty Hoofroyd.......... totally found out..

Many backsides are hanging out of the window at WFC , if the Russos take over, many will get kicked good and hard...replacements ?

GJ fits the bill perfectly, but why would you leave BCFC for that ?

Archived