IGNORED

Striker Signing Confirmed

old_man_terry

has anyone noticed that when you go to the 'news homepage' there picture beside the 'signing of marcus' news is a picture of BRISTOL city fans :noexpression:

whats all that about

rather random........perhaps his wages are so big, they have sacked their photographer

well sorry didnt see it i wont bother again to post or comment

Hey some do get very touchy if you duplicate threads, don't let it get to you.

As I already said WELCOME to OTIB.co.uk , don't take to much said on these boards to heart or you may have many nights crying yourself to sleep :fastasleep:

Guest MaloneFM
well sorry didnt see it i wont bother again to post or comment

What does the expression 'grow a pair you pansy' mean exactly?

your missing the point......there is another thread already

So What ????????.

it's the guys first post on here, and he has to take this crap already, posts have been duplicated loads of times in the past, and our mods merge them, it aint the end of the world, give the guy a break, it's a forum for crying out loud, it would be a boring place, if nobody ever posted on here (and made mistakes!!!!!)

Guest MaloneFM
So What ????????.

it's the guys first post on here, and he has to take this crap already, posts have been duplicated loads of times in the past, and our mods merge them, it aint the end of the world, give the guy a break, it's a forum for crying out loud, it would be a boring place, if nobody ever posted on here (and made mistakes!!!!!)

What about 'go to your happy place'? Any ideas?

its ok thank you redtilldead thats kind of you.

You're more than welcome mate, don't be put off posting though, contrary to what happened to you it's a really good site to visit, and 99% of the people on here are quality, I love reading (and occasionally posting) on this forum.

Archived