IGNORED

Marvin

Meanwhile Wolves and Bristol City have refuted suggestions on the rumour mill that there has been a £2.5m Molineux bid for Robins midfielder Marvin Elliott.

City insist there have been no bids and Wolves say there is no interest in the player

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/tm_...-name_page.html

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=r...amp;idsel=18957

maybe it wasn't such a stupid idea when i said on here that elliot would be leaving city, the express and star in wolverhampton especially (where the 1st quote is from) has a history of saying deals are dead only for them to be completed a week or so later

[maybe it wasn't such a stupid idea when i said on here that elliot would be leaving city, the express and star in wolverhampton especially (where the 1st quote is from) has a history of saying deals are dead only for them to be completed a week or so later

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

So because we've told yourselves to take a running jump you think it is MORE likely?

I expect you'll end this saga somewhat dissapointed.

Why can't you be happy with Dave Jones? He's a cracking young player and no mistake. He'll most likely be one of the best central midfield players this season.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

So because we've told yourselves to take a running jump you think it is MORE likely?

I expect you'll end this saga somewhat dissapointed.

Why can't you be happy with Dave Jones? He's a cracking young player and no mistake. He'll most likely be one of the best central midfield players this season.

don't know much about jones to be honest, is he really that good? i think carsley is a great signing for the blues and will be the best midfielder in the lague this year

Meanwhile Wolves and Bristol City have refuted suggestions on the rumour mill that there has been a £2.5m Molineux bid for Robins midfielder Marvin Elliott.

City insist there have been no bids and Wolves say there is no interest in the player

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/tm_...-name_page.html

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=r...amp;idsel=18957

maybe it wasn't such a stupid idea when i said on here that elliot would be leaving city, the express and star in wolverhampton especially (where the 1st quote is from) has a history of saying deals are dead only for them to be completed a week or so later

What do you think about your latest waste of a mill signing?

Chris Iwelumo! :laugh::rofl2br:

What do you think about your latest waste of a mill signing?

Chris Iwelumo! :laugh::rofl2br:

i don't support wolves. but i also don't think he's actually signed yet, merely a rumour at present i believe, although did see him play a few times last year and thought he was a constant threat in the air, something that wolves need

don't know much about jones to be honest, is he really that good? i think carsley is a great signing for the blues and will be the best midfielder in the lague this year

At this level he is dyn-no-mite (no joke; ask Derby fans).

I also think Jones' price (a cool million) would need to be paid again for our Marv and I'd be surprised if you lot were willing to part with that to buy another midfielder, when you've got at least two others who can play there.

If I was a Wolf (is that what you call yourselves?) I'd be very pleased with Jones and not that bothered about getting another midfielder. Jones is Ofenjania's (sp) replacement bought early.

i don't support wolves. but i also don't think he's actually signed yet, merely a rumour at present i believe, although did see him play a few times last year and thought he was a constant threat in the air, something that wolves need

You'd have been off buying Showunmi, both shite in the air for big men but a million pound cheaper.

Maybe with are a bit more with it in Bristol mate.....in my eyes he meant go away...get lost...good bye etc etc....!? and I second him. See ya... :fastasleep:

:clapping: Thankyou for putting it in simple terms for our "not so bright" friend :city:

Archived