IGNORED

David Cotterill Wanted By Sheffield United

Oakleyson

According to the BBC ....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...utd/7504812.stm

Blades continue Cotterill chase David Cotterill

Cotterill is believed to be keen on a move to the Blades

Sheffield United manager Kevin Blackwell has said he is hopeful of agreeing a deal to sign Wigan winger David Cotterill.

The Welshman made 16 appearances whilst on loan at Bramall Lane last season.

Blackwell told BBC Radio Sheffield: "Cotterill has made it quite clear that he wants to come back and we are in negotiations with Wigan.

"I am hopeful, but in football you can never say it will definitely happen until the deal is completed."

Meanwhile, the Blades will start their pre-season games on Monday against their Hungarian sister club Ferencvaros.

I wouldn't mind Cotts back with us ..... Or at least, if he does move to Sheffield I hope we have some more £££££'s coming our way in terms of a sell on clause.

I wouldn't mind Cotts back with us ..... Or at least, if he does move to Sheffield I hope we have some more £££££'s coming our way in terms of a sell on clause.

We wont get much if any. They would have to buy him for more than £2 million for us earn anything out of the deal - that ssuming there is a sell on clause of course.

Wouldn't want him.

Opportunist who couldn't wait to get on telly and do someting flash but selfish to get noticed

We wont get much if any. They would have to buy him for more than £2 million for us earn anything out of the deal - that ssuming there is a sell on clause of course.

Depends which type of sell on clause it was.

But tbh..the £2million was jokes and that was more than enough for Dave already so i'm not too bothered about any more money due our way.

Would definitely have him back.

If I hadn't seen him play against us up in Sheffield, then I would be hesitant, and would have to cast my mind back to Cotterill's City days and would say no, but last season I saw how he had improved and grown in stature.

He would do a lot, lot better than any of our current right-wingers that's for sure.

Archived