IGNORED

Andy Keogh

GrahamC

With Wolves today adding Chris Iwelumo to those strikers they already have in Sam Vokes, Sylvan Ebanks-Blake, Jay Bothroyd, Stephen Elliott and Andy Keogh, I wonder if the latter might be available for transfer now?

With Wolves today adding Chris Iwelumo to those strikers they already have in Sam Vokes, Sylvan Ebanks-Blake, Jay Bothroyd, Stephen Elliott and Andy Keogh, I wonder if the latter might be available for transfer now?

Aren't Bothroyd and Elliott on the list though?

I very much doubt it. Wolves have made it clear that Eastwood (who has now gone), Bothroyd and Elliot are for sale. Leaving them with only 4 strikers.

No.

Iwelumo is cover for Keogh, Vokes is for Ebanks Blake while Bothroyd and Elliot are transfer listed.

Wolves only have 4 they want. Mad Mick usually wants about 15 on his books anyway.

I suspect Keogh will be a starting striker with Ebanks-Blake. Most Wolves fans rate him as one of if not their best player. I reckon Iwelumo will just be on the bench for the long ball option which they shouldn't need too often with their midfield.

I would love to see keogh down the gate,i think if we had him on the right wing he would terrorise fullbacks.

When he played us he dropped deep and was a nightmare ruunning at us.

I though he had bags more talent than Sharp when they were at scunny.

Come on mad Mick offer him to us! :wacko:

I would love to see keogh down the gate,i think if we had him on the right wing he would terrorise fullbacks.

When he played us he dropped deep and was a nightmare ruunning at us.

I though he had bags more talent than Sharp when they were at scunny.

Come on mad Mick offer him to us! :wacko:

i don't really know too much about andy keogh but from what i heard he is a very pacy forward who is great at running at defenders. this is the kind of player who city need. with adebola and keogh upfront i think that city finally find the net on regular occasion for the first time in a fair few years.

i see wolves as the same way i do qpr.

no doubt they have the players and money to be a contender for promotion, but as long as they have a muppet for a manager, i don't see them really challenging

But how about the biggest Muppet of them all Tony Pulis he got Stoke promoted :(

But how about the biggest Muppet of them all Tony Pulis he got Stoke promoted :(

Yeah but he didn't get us promoted when it mattered, MUPPET!

Keogh would be a good signing and although Wolves have signed a lot of strikers, they have offloaded and will be offloading a few aswell.

Archived