IGNORED

One Of The Stands At

not sure if this is correct info,but the C and G stand

I think that the shed type structure for home fans

It seems its been close to reduce costs for the freindly fixtures only, to reduce costs

Maybe cheltenham have got wind of the boycot by Bristol City followers

or

Maybe the letter of mine in the Gloucester Echo news paper

which hopefully should/could/might be in Gloucester echo some time this week

:laugh: typical, our Cheltenham friend here invited us to go in the C&G stand as they charge £10 and we wouldn't recieve any aggro. So its not a cost cutting exercise its a cash generating exercise. If you havent already decided not to go I would advise people to stay away from this fixture as £15 for a friendly is to much.

:laugh: typical, our Cheltenham friend here invited us to go in the C&G stand as they charge £10 and we wouldn't recieve any aggro. So its not a cost cutting exercise its a cash generating exercise. If you havent already decided not to go I would advise people to stay away from this fixture as £15 for a friendly is to much.

Its also disgusting considering how many players we have loaned them/given them in the past to help them avoid relegation to the basement.

You'd think the least they could do is return the favour with standard £10 max entry for a friendly.

Its also disgusting considering how many players we have loaned them/given them in the past to help them avoid relegation to the basement.

You'd think the least they could do is return the favour with standard £10 max entry for a friendly.

Got to of been at least 1500 out of 1800 odd at FGR Sat; be surprised if 500 go to Chelt.....unless THEY DROP THE ENTRANCE FEE

£15 for a friendly though is too much especially as the first game is away at one of the longest treks we have and most people will spend there money on that instead imo

The price may have something to do with the fact that some team which shall remain namless who were due to ground share giving them some much needed extra funds pulled out at short notice. So i can understand them chasing the dollar now and their price for the friendly reflects this IMO.

The price may have something to do with the fact that some team which shall remain namless who were due to ground share giving them some much needed extra funds pulled out at short notice. So i can understand them chasing the dollar now and their price for the friendly reflects this IMO.

Other clubs who aren't having anyone ground share have not put there prices as high as that

Archived