IGNORED

City Head Off To Portugal

bcfctimes

Guess that's it then for the week concerning transfer news...

The guy flew over yesterday and had his medical. Not much time for agreeing personal terms. Maybee negotiations continued today and we will here something soon/in the morning? Could be that he and Gary fly down in the morning. My source says he is going to train with City and meeting up with his new team mates in Portugal would be very suitable.

The guy flew over yesterday and had his medical. Not much time for agreeing personal terms. Maybee negotiations continued today and we will here something soon/in the morning? Could be that he and Gary fly down in the morning. My source says he is going to train with City and meeting up with his new team mates in Portugal would be very suitable.

I think you are grabbing at straws there mate. I don't think we will hear anything now until at least the 21st.

I hope i am wrong though...

Guess he is to be presented in Bristol with sponsors etc. as this is our biggest signing ever. Once down in Portugal it will not be announced for sure.

I'm not so sure about that, signing Chris Garland back after he'd been to Chelsea and Leicester City was pretty big, as was getting Norman Hunter from Leeds..... :noexpression:

Yep, I was just told he was down here yesterday but I don't think he'll 'sign' until he finishes his match against Zamelek, if he gets injured for a lengthy time then we can pull the plug.

I was hoping maybe another would have came to surface though before they left.

Is Emab going to be the only signing because i would have thought if we are after other players that GJ would have wanted them on the pre season tour.Not back until 20th July , I would say we are cutting it fine.I am usually wrong and I really hope I am on this issue because one possible signing is not going to be enough to push on or even maintain the standards set last season.

Is Emab going to be the only signing because i would have thought if we are after other players that GJ would have wanted them on the pre season tour.Not back until 20th July , I would say we are cutting it fine.I am usually wrong and I really hope I am on this issue because one possible signing is not going to be enough to push on or even maintain the standards set last season.

I'm sure GJ would have wanted them here already in an ideal world. But on the Latvia tour last season, McIndoe, Elliott and Trundle weren't there, so I wouldn't read too much into it.

I'm sure GJ would have wanted them here already in an ideal world. But on the Latvia tour last season, McIndoe, Elliott and Trundle weren't there, so I wouldn't read too much into it.

Your probably right but certainly could have done with Metab against Rushden & Diamonds

Archived