IGNORED

"one Team In Bristol Fanzine"

wembley87

Good day to all you City fans

Yes another season is nearly here and the fanzine will be back for the first home game of the season live on sky against Derby 16th Aug.

So if you have got any jokes,stories,tales of our your visit to the play-off final or anything else please send to the address below:

otibristol@aol.com

otib,po box 42,burnham on sea,somerset,ta8 1yf

Dealine for all your stuff is Sat 9th Aug so you have plenty of time to send in but the earlier the better

please.

We will repeat the address's every wk leading up to start of the season.

Up the City

Yes another season is nearly here and the fanzine will be back for the first home game of the season live on sky against Derby 16th Aug.

So if you have got any jokes,stories,tales of our your visit to the play-off final or anything else please send to the address below:

otibristol@aol.com

Dealine for all your stuff is Sat 9th Aug so you have plenty of time to send in but the earlier the better

please.

Up the City

Do we get paid for being witty and amusing? Or are we better served dishing out the occasional gem-of-a-comment on here?

otibristol@aol.com

please.

Up the City

Sir, you have my permission to use any of my material posted on OTIB or the Red Goblin Corner of the Ziderheads forum for your fanzine. Your address is somewhere near my mother-in-law and what she'd give to be able to spank my backside. :winner_third_h4h:

Sir, you have my permission to use any of my material posted on OTIB or the Red Goblin Corner of the Ziderheads forum for your fanzine. Your address is somewhere near my mother-in-law and what she'd give to be able to spank my backside. :winner_third_h4h:

I'm told that there are some people who rather enjoy that sort of thing !

Archived