IGNORED

Emab Met'eb's Lover

amr_ahly

• Admin
hi everyone !!!!!!!

Iam amr shabrawy from egypt / 15 years / I intered your site to know news about (omda) - met'eb's nick name - and about your club.

Thanks alot!!! :yes:

I'm afraid our club tries to do all its deals in secret so at the moment we have nothing new to add as we get all our info from a user called Chowie using google to translate the Arabic sites!

Can't wait for him to sign officially though, looks a real talent from what we've seen on you tube and hopefully we can help him improve as a player as well so then the Egyptian national team can benefit too.

hi everyone !!!!!!!

Iam amr shabrawy from egypt / 15 years / I intered your site to know news about (omda) - met'eb's nick name - and about your club.

What would you like to know? You probably know more about the Meteb signing ( :fingerscrossed: ) than us as BCFC have released no info so far.

We are a fairly small club in England with not a lot of success but due to being based in England's 6th largest city have a lot of potential! What we do have is one of the best English managers currently plying his trade who has never suffered relegation whilst being in charge of a club. We have a stadium with a capacity of 20k ish and our average attendance was 16,300 last year but with 14,000 season ticket holders next year it should be more.

What does "Omda" mean by the way?

What would you like to know? You probably know more about the Meteb signing ( :fingerscrossed: ) than us as BCFC have released no info so far.

We are a fairly small club in England with not a lot of success but due to being based in England's 6th largest city have a lot of potential! What we do have is one of the best English managers currently plying his trade who has never suffered relegation whilst being in charge of a club. We have a stadium with a capacity of 20k ish and our average attendance was 16,300 last year but with 14,000 season ticket holders next year it should be more.

What does "Omda" mean by the way?

so.........what do u want?

I thought i'd read all the comic classics on otib but this un, baffles me :blink:

Blimey how things are changing....our sleepy little forum has in the last 12 months, been invaded by Championship big boys congratulating us, Aussie groupies and now Egyptians.....whats happening to us....!!!?

hi everyone !!!!!!!

Big Stan is confused... not in that way... that would upset Mrs Hibbert.

But are you saying that YOU are Emad 'Omda' Meteb's lover??? At 15 years old???

• Admin

Very good English for a 15 year old !, you should get a job on the web site that we have been viewing in Egypt their English is poor !

So tell us how many times you have seen him play and what you think that his strong points are ?

Same old people saying the same old things. This is what i hate about this forum.

New, young member - from egypt, and you lot take the piss out of him. Nice one.

Welcome to the site by the way. There are some good people on here who will talk football (and sense) you just have to wade through the muppets.

hi everyone !!!!!!!

Welcome indeed,

While Bristol City is only a middle-sized club (at the moment) it does have a world-wide following: as you will see from the number of posting from places outside England.

I am sure that we are all pleased to have you with us .

Very good English for a 15 year old !, you should get a job on the web site that we have been viewing in Egypt their English is poor !

So tell us how many times you have seen him play and what you think that his strong points are ?

ok........ I have seen emad since 2002 in the egyptian youth team - I think you remember his historical goal in your country in world cup for youth- .

He played in the first team in Ahly in 2005/2005 and he scored 15 goals - in this year emad win with his team the egyotian league ahd the champions league of africa - next season, he scored 5 goals in the egyptian league but in five months he won -with his team - the egyptian league , the egyptian cup , the egyptian super cup , the african chamions league and the african super cup ,then ahly played in world cup club and meteb scored a goal but the team was bad.

in 2006/2007 :Ahly played in world cup club and he won the third place but emad didn't score any goal. Omda scored 16 goals in the egyptian league- ahly won it- , 4 goals in the cup-ahly won it- and no goals in the african champions leage - ahly loss it in the final match -.

This season : emad scored 5 goals in the egyptian league and one goal in the cup.

I think that his main strong pionts are controlling the ball , good pass , crossing and free kicks.

Guest Garfunkle
ok........ I have seen emad since 2002 in the egyptian youth team - I think you remember his historical goal in your country in world cup for youth- .

He played in the first team in Ahly in 2005/2005 and he scored 15 goals - in this year emad win with his team the egyotian league ahd the champions league of africa - next season, he scored 5 goals in the egyptian league but in five months he won -with his team - the egyptian league , the egyptian cup , the egyptian super cup , the african chamions league and the african super cup ,then ahly played in world cup club and meteb scored a goal but the team was bad.

in 2006/2007 :Ahly played in world cup club and he won the third place but emad didn't score any goal. Omda scored 16 goals in the egyptian league- ahly won it- , 4 goals in the cup-ahly won it- and no goals in the african champions leage - ahly loss it in the final match -.

This season : emad scored 5 goals in the egyptian league and one goal in the cup.

I think that his main strong pionts are controlling the ball , good pass , crossing and free kicks.

so what you are saying is you have been seeing emad since you were 9?

what have we got ourselves into

Guest Garfunkle

on a more serious note, when you say he is good at free-kicks do you mean he scores a lot from taking them ie beckham? or he is a threat in the air from them ie shearer?

• Admin

thanks for the reply

Welcome amr_ahly.

I would like to ask why you think Emad scored only five league goals last season and did he assist with a lot of goals instead?

Also, I think Ahly play in the international stadium in Cairo, but how many people attend the home games in general, as the stadium can hold 70,000 or more?

Welcome amr_ahly.

I would like to ask why you think Emad scored only five league goals last season and did he assist with a lot of goals instead?

Also, I think Ahly play in the international stadium in Cairo, but how many people attend the home games in general, as the stadium can hold 70,000 or more?

of course emad assist with alot of goals.

in egypt there are 70 million people .

40 million are ahly fans.

70 % of egyptian are very poor .

20 % of egyptian are poor .

10% of egyptian are very very very rich.

the egyptian gets - in usual - 200 egyptian pound every month.

the match ticket costs - in usual - 30 egyptian pound .

there are 4 or 5 mayches in the month.

how can the egyptian pay 120 egyptian pounds for matches only???!!!!

how can he eat ???!!!

If i want to attend a match which will start in 8 pm , I should attend at the stadium in 2 or 3 pm --believe or not--!!!!!!!!!!

another reason:

peaple were attending matches very good untill 2006 because the fans though that the team can win without the fans -- this is wrong-- they thought that because Ahly won the egyptian league 4 times from 2004 until 2008 ,won the cup in 2006 and 2007 , won the african champions league in 2005 2006 , won the third place in world cup club in 2006 etc...........

these are the reasons , but we hope that the fans will attend .

of course emad assist with alot of goals.

in egypt there are 70 million people .

40 million are ahly fans.

70 % of egyptian are very poor .

20 % of egyptian are poor .

10% of egyptian are very very very rich.

the egyptian gets - in usual - 200 egyptian pound every month.

the match ticket costs - in usual - 30 egyptian pound .

there are 4 or 5 mayches in the month.

how can the egyptian pay 120 egyptian pounds for matches only???!!!!

how can he eat ???!!!

If i want to attend a match which will start in 8 pm , I should attend at the stadium in 2 or 3 pm --believe or not--!!!!!!!!!!

another reason:

peaple were attending matches very good untill 2006 because the fans though that the team can win without the fans -- this is wrong-- they thought that because Ahly won the egyptian league 4 times from 2004 until 2008 ,won the cup in 2006 and 2007 , won the african champions league in 2005 2006 , won the third place in world cup club in 2006 etc...........

these are the reasons , but we hope that the fans will attend .

Thanks. I'm learning more about your country every day!

People compalin about ticket prices here but as an under 16 you could watch our club for anything between 13 and 20 pounds.

Why do you have to get to the Ahly stadium about five hours before kick-off?

Thanks. I'm learning more about your country every day!

People compalin about ticket prices here but as an under 16 you could watch our club for anything between 13 and 20 pounds.

Why do you have to get to the Ahly stadium about five hours before kick-off?

I don't know but I think our government do every thing to make us sad !!!!!!!!!!! :ranting:

Archived