IGNORED

Rovers Fans Delusions.

elhombrecito

Fact is we're in a different footballing stratosphere to them at the moment. It's unlikely they'll ever play football at the level City are at right now. It's jealousy and bitterness pure and simple.

Why the love in for Duffy as well? 1 goal in 25 odd appearances last season. Not great is it?

They've had many better strikers than him over the years and the same happens every time - they sell them for a few million, the board nicks all the cash, they fail to re-invest and then Rovers go down.

I don't see the great fuss about Duffy either. I mean she did alright in the charts with that "Begging You For Mercy" song but what makes everyone think she can cut it in League One football ?

i also thought she was alright in casualty aswell,i guess being at rovers will be no difference it must be like casualty supporting them :rofl2br:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the latest status update on Facebook from a gashead friend of mine:

"Lambert and Duffy or Mateb and Adebola??? Only 1 winner there"

Deadly serious too... :noexpression:

These are the same fans that are 'laughing' at us because every single last one of us season ticket holders only bought our season tickets because we thought we'd be watching a Premier League team next season and we are all now trying to flog them or we're not going to bother turning up, completely forgetting of course that nearly 11,000 of us had season tickets last year in the Championship and that they have sold 3,200 to date for next season (which incidentally they seem to a man over the moon with?!). The same fans that are joyous at signing a failed Championship midfielder, a failed League One striker and a failed Academy striker. Failure should be their new nickname. These are also the fans that last year were utterly convinced that Lambert and Andy Williams were going to fire them to another promotion last season and they would be passing us as we got relegated. Hmmm. Didn't quite go to plan for them did it?! So as far as their analysis of the striking partnerships go, i think we can safely ignore there attempts to convince themselves that Daryl Duffstriker will ever be fit to lace the boots of old Emad.

We must excuse their bitter and twisted nature as i'm sure 110 years in the shadow of a superior rival would drive us a little doolally as well!

Guest churchill gaffer
Do we really care what Rovers think?

Small team with small asperations.

:dancing6::dancing6:

Sorry!

But could you remind me, when is there Stadium going to be built?

These are the same fans that are 'laughing' at us because every single last one of us season ticket holders only bought our season tickets because we thought we'd be watching a Premier League team next season and we are all now trying to flog them or we're not going to bother turning up, completely forgetting of course that nearly 11,000 of us had season tickets last year in the Championship and that they have sold 3,200 to date for next season (which incidentally they seem to a man over the moon with?!). The same fans that are joyous at signing a failed Championship midfielder, a failed League One striker and a failed Academy striker. Failure should be their new nickname. These are also the fans that last year were utterly convinced that Lambert and Andy Williams were going to fire them to another promotion last season and they would be passing us as we got relegated. Hmmm. Didn't quite go to plan for them did it?! So as far as their analysis of the striking partnerships go, i think we can safely ignore there attempts to convince themselves that Daryl Duffstriker will ever be fit to lace the boots of old Emad.

We must excuse their bitter and twisted nature as i'm sure 110 years in the shadow of a superior rival would drive us a little doolally as well!

Soon to be signing the failed Bristol City trialist Wayne Andrews don't forget

sounds like a few fans turning against the club then? hardly surprising really

well don't know about turning against the club,but peed off with the board..still new season and all that so fingers crossed for an upper mid table finish 4 the gas...as for you lot i reckon just outside the play offs.

well don't know about turning against the club,but peed off with the board..still new season and all that so fingers crossed for an upper mid table finish 4 the gas...as for you lot i reckon just outside the play offs.

would be happy with a top half finish, i honestly don't think rovers will do much better than last season, not unless they can sign a prolific goalscorer, let's be honest, duffy's record isn't exactly fantastic, better than that williams though :rofl2br:

Archived