IGNORED

Emad Metebs Questionnable Attire

internetjef

don't know if hel get away with these looks down in BS3, that white suit will prob cut it nicely with the flashy tw*ts in Java :laugh:

apparently he starred in a egyptian remake of indiana jones?

the last one does indicate he is comfortable with potential waterlogging should it arise

bit of a novice at posting pics but hopefull they are attached

post-8166-1216244423_thumb.jpg

post-8166-1216244582_thumb.jpg

post-8166-1216244720_thumb.jpg

If he can't get into Oceana he's probably dodged a bullet there.

I like the last picture. I didn't realise he was Jesus.

Finally I'm glad he's arrived but I have a feeling looking at some of these photos that our female fan base may increase.... I was never confused but even MrsAshtonphil commented on how good looking he is..,

I think he might need a bodyguard or two next Sunday at the open day!!!

On a different tac - I do feel that we need to be respectful of him and if he is a staunch muslim respect his culture. Not all egyptians have camel, etc etc. We know its a bit of fun but if people either don't understand our humour or the language then it can be taken the wrong way.

The arabic culture is all about repect for each other (have lived in it for 9 years!!) so the fez jokes are way of the mark as are camel jokes.

So lets just enjoy our new star!!!! for all the right reasons and let him enjoy us for all the righht reasons.

I may be proved wrong and will be the first to admit to it but this is based on personal experience.

don't know if hel get away with these looks down in BS3, that white suit will prob cut it nicely with the flashy tw*ts in Java :laugh:

apparently he starred in a egyptian remake of indiana jones?

the last one does indicate he is comfortable with potential waterlogging should it arise

bit of a novice at posting pics but hopefull they are attached

Hes bloody walking on water either he is very fast or he is Basso's mate.

On gettin in to oceana well i say thats the sort of crowd they would love to have down that them there parts and foook me how bad would you have to be to get turned AWAY from the club, they will let any old foooker in there.

I think that his suit is homage to the great suits worn by the Liverpool "spice boys" Redknapp and Fowler in those suits worn at wembeley!!!!

Archived