IGNORED

Emad Merchandise & Shirt Name

One Team

Hi all!

Well like all of you I am rather excited about our new signing - the "Egyptian Wayne Rooney" was the best comment I've heard recently!

With his goal scoring record at club and International level, his support of GJ and his price tag with the right service the guy could be the best thing since Dziekanowski at the Gate.

Like many of you I'll probably also get a new shirt with his name on; but what name? Emad? Meteb? Motæb? Personally I'd like to see the City shop make a change to the printing machine and get his name printed with the Egyptian character set - I'm sure he'd appreciate it!

As well as that, surely the club should get some of that fee back in a little dedicated merchandise?

How about selling his national team shirt? Egyptian flags and banners will be a nice welcome too as well as the usual t-shirts, mugs, etc. etc.

Carried away? You-betcha! (as they say in Cairo)

One Team

Hi all!

Well like all of you I am rather excited about our new signing - the "Egyptian Wayne Rooney" was the best comment I've heard recently!

With his goal scoring record at club and International level, his support of GJ and his price tag with the right service the guy could be the best thing since Dziekanowski at the Gate.

Like many of you I'll probably also get a new shirt with his name on; but what name? Emad? Meteb? Motæb? Personally I'd like to see the City shop make a change to the printing machine and get his name printed with the Egyptian character set - I'm sure he'd appreciate it!

As well as that, surely the club should get some of that fee back in a little dedicated merchandise?

How about selling his national team shirt? Egyptian flags and banners will be a nice welcome too as well as the usual t-shirts, mugs, etc. etc.

One Team

coool idea

if you want the name he puts on his shirt on the game it's moteb

Seeing as amr_ahly mentioned that his nickname 'Omda' means 'Mayor' and that he's worn 13 (available) before, I tried this:

رئيس البلدية

However Google is not our friend. It translates back as 'Chairman of the Municipal' 13

Hi all!

One Team

Maybee the club can sell Ahly shirts or maybee half Bristol City half Ahly shirts??

Posted this on another thread;

Both teams have red shirts and Puma as supplier.

A true bestseller in Britain and Egypt, half the size of the British population are Egyptian Ahly supporters..

Guest MaloneFM

Alright thats enough of the Johnny foreigner nonsense now. You'll all soon be wearing fez's and pith helmets. You won't be allowed in.

The stewards will be allowed to TAKE THE PITH! Oh...oh god...oh Rog...oh....AHHHHHA HA HA HA HA AAAAHHHH!! Oh phew....anyways...he's over here now so in the way of things he has to have an English name foisted upon him.

Welcome aboard Alf.

Archived