IGNORED

Myrie Williams

does anyone else think that jennison looks like he will get his chance in the first team after seemingly taking his chances gary has given him so far,could be what we need a pacy more matured winger than a few years ago surely he would have let him go by now?

yes this season he will get a couple of games like carling cup and stuff but i think he will push for a starting place .

I don't think Johnson sees him as a winger, played 2 friendlies upfront and spent the most of last season at Tranmere as a striker.

I have kept a close eye on him last season as my uncle is a Tranmere season ticket holder and there was good noises coming from the Wirral last season. Lets hope his 12 months away has given him some desire to get his head down and work hard.

Looked a hot prospect at left back in the second half in my reckoning, think he's started to cool from a hot prospect on the wing, and is probably a warm prospect as a striker

Here is a complete run down of his prospect status...

-------------Hot---Hot----------------------

-----------------Hot------------------------

Cool -------Neutral --Neutral -----------Warm

Scorching --Neutral --Neutral -----------(Bradley said if he plays here he'll knock him out)

---------Lets leave it to Basso--------------

And that completes the comprehensive Williams review

Looked a hot prospect at left back in the second half in my reckoning, think he's started to cool from a hot prospect on the wing, and is probably a warm prospect as a striker

Here is a complete run down of his prospect status...

-------------Hot---Hot----------------------

-----------------Hot------------------------

Cool -------Neutral --Neutral -----------Warm

Scorching --Neutral --Neutral -----------(Bradley said if he plays here he'll knock him out)

---------Lets leave it to Basso--------------

And that completes the comprehensive Williams review

Nice one

Has a lot going for him, he can be a star, only if he realizes this is team work and there are players along side him.

This is based on reserve games i have watched, so lets hope he wants to prove to us that he wants it! :fingerscrossed:

• Admin

Having accidentally stumbled upon the best chant for him I now want him to stay here, get his chance & prove himself worthy of it. Forget whether he's good enough or not, the chant works!

I was just going round youtube listening to the various Torres chants as someone elsewhere had mentioned it and (not ever watching Liverpool) I was unaware of how it went. Anyway, on one of the vids it morphed into Liverpool's chant for Javier Mascherano. They just sing his name to the tune for Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes. It works equally well for JMW.

Visit the link below and try it for yourself:

7 Nation Army

Mascherano version

Guest DR DICKNOSE
I don't think he is a Championship player and would be surprised if he played anymore than a handful of league games at most.

No chance on earth of him playing a game for us next season,will probably end up on loan at cheltenham with brooks!!!

I think if we do not sign another striker with pace and thats what we lack up front,he is a good striker to have on the bench or in the squad,he has the ability now strength,pace,and can score goals,I seem to remember a Lita not starting off very good,and could not get a regular place then a few goals adds confidence and then a good player.

Archived