IGNORED

Blackpool Tickets & Travel

Would like to make the trip to Blackpool on the opening day of the season, was wondering if any of you would be able to fill me in on a few things regarding tickets etc

I'm sixteen - does this mean I will not be allowed to travel on the coach, even if I was to purchase an adult coach ticket?

If I was to purchase an adult coach ticket, would I be able to purchase a child/under-16/student match ticket?

If official coach isn't an option, do any of you have experience with trains/National express coaches to Blackpool? Or any advice on what the best way to get there would be?

Thanks in advance

Not sure what age it is for adult/kid price but a adult CATS coach tkt and a under 16 tkt for the game should see you ok. When i used to go away on my own 13/14 years of age i used to do that and had no problems.

So good luck.

How old does that make you now then?

Did you get on CATS at 13/14?

Anyone know any decent b&bs, Well it doesn't matter how decent it is as long as it's cheap and close to the night life. Not concerned about how far from the ground as il be driving up on the sat morning and staying over so can easily drive to the ground. Just don't want to be to far from the night life for when I'm pissed up.

What is the minimum age that you can get on CATS by yourself?

Did you lie about your age or get somebody to buy your tickets?

In answer to your 1st question you tell me and secondly yes my mum bought my tkt.

Tell me something mr bristol city lov what is your problem all i was doing was trying to help someone out and all you can do is be a class a ######.

Unless you got somethimg constuctive to say don't bother

In answer to your 1st question you tell me and secondly yes my mum bought my tkt.

Tell me something mr bristol city lov what is your problem all i was doing was trying to help someone out and all you can do is be a class a ######.

Unless you got somethimg constuctive to say don't bother

I have no problem, what made you think that?

I just asked about the age for CATS because i wanted to know if i could use them this year?

What part of my post made you think i was being a class 4ssho!e?

I have no problem, what made you think that?

I just asked about the age for CATS because i wanted to know if i could use them this year?

What part of my post made you think i was being a class 4ssho!e?

Well ring bcfc yourself and find out instead of hijacking perfectly threads and asking me pointless questions.

Good job its saturday tomorrow and no school for you, off to bed.

Well ring bcfc yourself and find out instead of hijacking perfectly threads and asking me pointless questions.

Good job its saturday tomorrow and no school for you, off to bed.

It's people like you who ruin this forum, your just like those lads who accuse you of being gas if you say one negative thing about the team.

I was only asking for abit of help, no need to get all cyber warrior on me now is there.

:icecream:

So what is the age that you are allowed on CATS without an adult? As I'm 15 and it's not easy for my dad to get to games.

42 trumpton, I don't think Bristol City Loyal meant any offence towards you I think he was just curious as he is unsure about the age restrictions on CATS.

So what is the age that you are allowed on CATS without an adult? As I'm 15 and it's not easy for my dad to get to games.

42 trumpton, I don't think Bristol City Loyal meant any offence towards you I think he was just curious as he is unsure about the age restrictions on CATS.

Thanks very much HancockRED92, i'm 15 aswell, my dad struggles to take me to many away games atall, so thats why i wanted to know but for some reason 42 Trumpton took offense to that. I've heard some people say minimum age is 16/17. Not quite sure which one? :innocent06:

OK fair point, hancock but all i was doing was answering a question to the best of my knowledge, and bc loyal asks me questions that are not relavent to this thread.

so I'm sorry to bc loyal if i offened you

thank you hancock for pointing out my misinterpetation.

I'm a city fan , season ticket holder etc!!!

There is a big Punk rock fetsival going on that weekend , usually about 5000 people etc... was up there anyway that weekend , the fix list was just a benefit :laugh: ...Fitted in nicely !!

i guess you can buy tickets on the day , can anyone clarify this !!

So if anyones going up and wonders why theres lots of mohican clad people wondering around , a lot are from bristol ok .....

There was a lot of trouble with chavs last year , wouldnt like to see the same this year as this is my team , and god , do i hate those burberry hats down ashton gate !! Its so embarrasing !!

anyway.. before we were interrupted by this love in I believe we were talking about travel....

I'm 16 and I find it much easier to take trains to games and it is usually much cheaper for a child's train fare than Cats adult ticket. Also trains are faster, more comfortable and more flexible than CATS, so I would definitely recommend taking the train to the Blackpool game, especially as Blackpool South station is very close to the ground. Hope this helps

anyway.. before we were interrupted by this love in I believe we were talking about travel....

I'm 16 and I find it much easier to take trains to games and it is usually much cheaper for a child's train fare than Cats adult ticket. Also trains are faster, more comfortable and more flexible than CATS, so I would definitely recommend taking the train to the Blackpool game, especially as Blackpool South station is very close to the ground. Hope this helps

Problem with Blackpool is it's 38 quid for a child, And also there is no return journey home. So CATS would be cheaper for Blackpool plus you will be getting back on the same day.

I wouldn't recommend CATS to anyone due to past experiences but unless you can drive or get a lift with someone or stay over night then CATS is really the only option.

Thanks for the replies.

Problem with Blackpool is it's 38 quid for a child, And also there is no return journey home. So CATS would be cheaper for Blackpool plus you will be getting back on the same day.

I wouldn't recommend CATS to anyone due to past experiences but unless you can drive or get a lift with someone or stay over night then CATS is really the only option.

Correct, train journeys to Blackpool from Bristol didn't look great when I looked to say the least!

I'll enquire about CATS, although the stories I've heard in the past don't exactly fill me with confidence. :noexpression:

I travel with cats when i go to away games never had a problem getting there always on time

Archived