IGNORED

Junior Agogo Playing For Zamalek V Al Ahly

JudgeRed

I see ex-Bristol Rovers striker Junior Agogo could have been playing against Emad Moteab this sunday night.

'their counterparts Zamalek have boosted their squad with the inclusion of three players including Ghanaian-born striker Manuel Junior Agogo and local duo Ayman Abdul-Aziz and Osama Hassan in their quest for an unprecedented sixth Champions League title'. (Paragraph - 9)

Al ahly v Zamalek

I am going to be a big Al ahly fan this coming sunday.

I see ex-Bristol Rovers striker Junior Agogo could have been playing against Emad Moteab this sunday night.

'their counterparts Zamalek have boosted their squad with the inclusion of three players including Ghanaian-born striker Manuel Junior Agogo and local duo Ayman Abdul-Aziz and Osama Hassan in their quest for an unprecedented sixth Champions League title'. (Paragraph - 9)

Al ahly v Zamalek

It's going to be interesting to see someone as crap as agogo plays in this game! Is he going to be too good? or will he be out of his depth?

Should give us an insight as to what Emad has been up against

We've got the 3 top Egyptian strikers in this country. Will be very interesting to see how Zaki gets on as his record is pretty much identical to Emad's, and how Mido (now he's bothered to get fit) get on in the Prem.

We've got the 3 top Egyptian strikers in this country. Will be very interesting to see how Zaki gets on as his record is pretty much identical to Emad's, and how Mido (now he's bothered to get fit) get on in the Prem.

I think Mo Zidan is prob up there to make it a top 4 strikers and he plays abroad, but i agree it will be interesting to se Zaki. A lot of people on here have said that meteb is better than zaki which sounds promising.

Zaki certainly looks bigger and more powerfully built thought which I'm sure will help him in england.

Al ahly v Zamalek

Welcome , Ahly's new fan !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :winner_third_h4h:

Omda will be in the 18

but i will be sure this night

He is our player now and Gary Johnson has refused permission for him to play.

He had to give Bristol City his registration papers so we could apply for a work permit, so he is no longer an Ahly player.

He is coming to the game to thank the Ahly fans though.

Omda wants to play by Jose -- the manager--might resuse because Emad didn't attend the trainnung while he was in England

Unfortunately (fortunately for us) because we have applied for a work permit Al Ahly no longer hold his registration this means he cannot play!

There should be a live stream on the internet via Sopcast for the Zamalek V Al Ahly game

I will post it if one pops up nearer kick off

Many thanks Red Ferret, I will for sure keep a look out for your link. How much does the live stream cost ? & What time does the game start GB time ?

The match will start in 8.30 pm -- Cairo time -- .

WE WILL WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgve me if i am wrong but i think you are 4 hours ahead of us? So the kick off time would be 04:30pm English time.

Am i correct guys & gals?

yes it was 4 emad meteb

What does the last bit translate as?

thats nothing wait until he heres the EASTEND welcome for him :yahoo:

Hopefully all the ground as i couldn't get into EE this year. Stupid age restrictions. Makes no difference to any other part of the ground in my view, you just need to sing your heart out louder than normal. :protest:

However, i will be in the H block of the Atyeo with my medium sized Egypt flag. :disapointed2se:

What does the last bit translate as?

Hopefully all the ground as i couldn't get into EE this year. Stupid age restrictions. Makes no difference to any other part of the ground in my view, you just need to sing your heart out louder than normal. :protest:

However, i will be in the H block of the Atyeo with my medium sized Egypt flag. :disapointed2se:

Anyone knows the result??

Is the song on 2m 45s not an Emad Meteb one?

Clap clap clap clap Emad Meteb (another word at the end).

Sounds like that's what they're signing.

I heard it as clap clap clap clap Emad Meteb (with an emphasis on the d of emad so it sounds like Emader Meteb).

I could be wrong of course... we should try to replicate that though... jeeeez.

Archived