IGNORED

Tyson

Believe!

Just been checkin out the Forest forum for any news of tyson and it seems swansea are also in for him! Although some joker reckons hes theirs for 150k!

I thought Forest weren't letting him go?

Swansea, i very much doubt he would go to Swansea, unless he's hoping they will do 'a City'?

£150k for Tyson is laughable!

Bristol city loyalist any chance of you being able to send me that away shirt picture in your epersonal pic??

Many thanks

For some reason its not letting me get onto the PM page. Hasn't been letting me since i signed up.

Do you have a email address i could send it to?, If you want me to anyway?

For some reason its not letting me get onto the PM page. Hasn't been letting me since i signed up.

Do you have a email address i could send it to?, If you want me to anyway?

Its alright mate ive got it know i just copyed and pasted it off your original.

Thanks anyway

Its probably just a rumour id hope if any one had a choice of either us or swansea they would choose us.

I think he is staying at forest know anyway as he went on their pre-season tour which usually means that a player will stay.

It seems that many of the forest fans would be happy to see him go, said he only manages 10 games a season! In which case do we need another injury prone striker :noexpression:

Funny that, as I was chatting to two forest mates of mine last night (visiting Bristol for weekend) who were adamant that the one player Forest fans would be gutted to lose would be Tyson...!

Just been checkin out the Forest forum for any news of tyson and it seems swansea are also in for him! Although some joker reckons hes theirs for 150k!

£150k! There would be uproar if Forest let him go for that. I hope Forest keep hold of him and he proves his fitness with us this season. It seems as though your gaffer has given up hope of signing him according to this.

Bristol City's interest in bringing Nottingham Forest striker, Nathan Tyson, to Ashton Gate has ended, with Gary Johnson unprepared to match Forest's valuation of the player.

The Net Centre understands that Gary Johnson's interest in bringing Nathan Tyson to Ashton Gate has come to an end.

Nottingham Forest striker, Tyson, has just one year remaining on his contract at the City Ground. And, with the striker refusing to sign a new deal at his current club, the door appeared to be open for Forest to cash in, rather than risk losing the player for nothing at the end of next season.

However, having tabled a £750k bid for the player last month, which was rejected by Forest, Gary Johnson is believed to be unprepared to match Forest's valuation of Tyson (understood to be in excess of £1m) and will now turn his attention to other targets.

Tyson scored 12 goals for Nottingham Forest in their successful League One promotion campaign last season and has scored a total of 24 league goals in 78 appearances since moving to the City Ground in January 2006.

http://wwww.clubfanzine.com/bristol_cit ... p?id=12220

Yeah we defo woun't be interested in a player costing more than a million with one year left on his deal. Might as well wait to see if he actually plays..how he plays..and get him in Jan or the summer at a much reduced cost.

Archived