IGNORED

SimplyRed

According to the local rag today, Johnson has admitted making an enquiry about Phillips.

The upshot was that Phillips priced himself out of it with his wage demands. He wanted a 2-year deal and was prepared to stay in the Championship to get it.

i new this a couple of weeks ago gj pulled out cause of phillips age ment he would take longer to recover from injery :innocent06:

i new this a couple of weeks ago gj pulled out cause of phillips age ment he would take longer to recover from injery :innocent06:

He was never in for him. He made an enquiry and when he found out what his wage demands were he nearly choked on his tea...nothing to do with his age - he knew how old he was before he enquired to his agent.

He was never in for him. He made an enquiry and when he found out what his wage demands were he nearly choked on his tea...nothing to do with his age - he knew how old he was before he enquired to his agent.

sorry what i ment was due to his age GJ thought he would take to long to recover so dident bother as for pay dident here anything about it

sorry for comenting on what i herd obeosly only what Matt bcfc siad or herd is right :surrender::surrender:

sorry what i ment was due to his age GJ thought he would take to long to recover so dident bother as for pay dident here anything about it

sorry for comenting on what i herd obeosly only what Matt bcfc siad or herd is right :surrender::surrender:

The point Matt BCFC made was that GJ knew Phillip's age so he would have know about his recovery time already.

Whilst I'm sure Matt BCFC isn't right on everything, his points seem a lot more credible as he can spell...

Sorry mate , but on this occasion it is.

You'll get to know certain people on here and their records for getting things right. If one of those people 'PM' you giving you info, you usually take it as read. In this case the person who told me, was right, again.

You could always readthe Evening Post article as well. That confirms what I said basically....what are you arguing about?

Sorry mate , but on this occasion it is.

You'll get to know certain people on here and their records for getting things right. If one of those people 'PM' you giving you info, you usually take it as read. In this case the person who told me, was right, again.

You could always readthe Evening Post article as well. That confirms what I said basically....what are you arguing about?

they don't have that many pictures in the evil post matt, if his reading is as bad as his spelling then he,d be there for weeks , on a different note have they redeveloped the gate over the summer didnt realise we had a DOLAM stand, you learn summit new everyday.

According to the local rag today, Johnson has admitted making an enquiry about Phillips.

The upshot was that Phillips priced himself out of it with his wage demands. He wanted a 2-year deal and was prepared to stay in the Championship to get it.

I'm glad we didn't go for him. If he thinks he's good enough to play 2 more seasons at this level, then he wouldn't have been so insistent on getting a longer contract. I do wish him all the best as he's been a great pro over the years, but should have stayed at West Brom and had one last season at the top level. Baggies mates can't believe he's gone to Brum. I think it's another example of a player relying on their agent to make the best decision and not being loyal. Okay, West Brom could have offered more money, but I believe he was just asking for too much in the end. Maybe, he's trying to make up for the fact that he didn't come into Pro football until quite late in his career?

they don't have that many pictures in the evil post matt, if his reading is as bad as his spelling then he,d be there for weeks , on a different note have they redeveloped the gate over the summer didnt realise we had a DOLAM stand, you learn summit new everyday.

how do u know this person dosent have dislexea cause i do and i can read but my spelling shit :disapointed2se:

on the tour GJ told us there had been no serious interest from City in Phillips, he also added the Emad was very much a Phillips type of player, and that we he had been tracking him for over a year, from well before the African Nations competition

so thats it then ....... 25 goals this season ? :fingerscrossed:

:englandsmile4wf:

how do u know this person dosent have dislexea cause i do and i can read but my spelling shit :disapointed2se:

With respect, if you have dyslexia (always thought that name was cruel for someone who has it and has to write down what it is - why not just call it something simpler?!?) then there is a spell check on the top of the post before you submit it. If you want people to respond to you sensibly and you know that you have a condition that means they probably can't understand you, then surely you use it! Dyslexia or not, that's just lazy!

I recall Yessir once saying that ex-Prem players that have been approached since our promotion have shown interest but have requested £30k weekly wages. I'd imagine Fowler, Sheringham and Hasselbaink were similarly demanding, and perhaps Phillips is equally unreasonable.

Not worth it when you are trying to build for the future. We need players like Emad who are in or approaching their prime.

Archived