IGNORED

Red, Red Robin

jimtastic

Sorry, I know that this is probably better suited to social city, but I only have a very limited amount of time to get this sorted, so want to get it seen by as many people as possible.

A friend of the family and ardent City fan recently passed away and wanted Red, Red Robin played at his funeral. The job of finding the track has been passed to me. Trouble is, I don't even know who performed it, let alone where I can get it from.

Anyone got any ideas?

Sorry, I know that this is probably better suited to social city, but I only have a very limited amount of time to get this sorted, so want to get it seen by as many people as possible.

A friend of the family and ardent City fan recently passed away and wanted Red, Red Robin played at his funeral. The job of finding the track has been passed to me. Trouble is, I don't even know who performed it, let alone where I can get it from.

Anyone got any ideas?

Give me 2 mins I can get it for you........

I will PM you when I have it - send me your email address I will send it to you

Anyone got any ideas?

It was Al Jolson, an American singer who was very big in the first half of the twentieth century. He used to "black up" to sing old "southern" American songs, rather like the Black and White Minstrels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCrnwLlSRbo

Archived