IGNORED

Portugal Tour

WarksRed

It was a great few days, had the craic with many other 'red' followers, and were looked after by Adam and Suzi, and their bevy of young ladies. at the Barracuda bar, Albufeira,

if any of you reading this are going there, make sure you visit the bar, in the 'old town'.

theres a link below where you can look at some of the pictures i took,

if you like them, feel free to right click on the image and save it.

i've only put the names of folks who i know are happy for me to do so, if your pic is there and you want your name (or forum name), to be added just PM me.

its going to take me a while to upload all the pics, so keep looking back for new ones,

and to those we left today and yesterday, see you in the BS3 soon.

http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb220/WarksRed/

:englandsmile4wf:

It was a great few days, had the craic with many other 'red' followers, and were looked after by Adam and Suzi, and their bevy of young ladies. at the Barracuda bar, Albufeira,

if any of you reading this are going there, make sure you visit the bar, in the 'old town'.

i've only put the names of folks who i know are happy for me to do so, if your pic is there and you want your name (or forum name), to be added just PM me.

its going to take me a while to upload all the pics, so keep looking back for new ones,

Nice pics matey, especially the one of my superior who is supposed to be out on sick leave, this will cost him!

warks is that the ground in Albefiera? Looks familiar from when i saw the Dutch train before Portugal 2004.

umm no Lisa,

the olhanense game was at a stadium to the east of faro ......... maybe 45 km from Albufeira, the second game was nr. portimao ..... maybe 20 km west of Albufeira ......

if there was a stadium nr Albufeira, i didn't see it, but then you couldn't see much from inside the bar.

:innocent06:

Great pics! Brings back memories from last year :yes:

umm no Lisa,

the olhanense game was at a stadium to the east of faro ......... maybe 45 km from Albufeira, the second game was nr. portimao ..... maybe 20 km west of Albufeira ......

if there was a stadium nr Albufeira, i didn't see it, but then you couldn't see much from inside the bar.

:innocent06:

ahh fair enough just remenbered a running track in the stadium. Glad you enjoyed your trip to portugal :)

Excellent pics!! Thanks to Adam and Suzi at the Barracuda for putting up with us all. The memory of our mini-bus being lost in Lagoa will stick with me for a while!

See you all at the gate this season.

p.s. Jim - stick with the beret, it suits you!

Archived