IGNORED

Do You Know Any Under

if i wasn't on holiday i would have taken my 6 year old down........ got him supporting the right team in bristol already so now just want to take him down the gate.

Bless him yesterday though, got some euro 2008 stickers in the cereal and he asked if they were city players!!! :laugh:

It was mutu, sergio ramos and buffon!!!

if i wasn't on holiday i would have taken my 6 year old down........ got him supporting the right team in bristol already so now just want to take him down the gate.

Bless him yesterday though, got some euro 2008 stickers in the cereal and he asked if they were city players!!! :laugh:

It was mutu, sergio ramos and buffon!!!

You should have said yes,

My cousin took his kid down when he was around 6, they sat down and he asked when rooney was coming out. :tumbleweed:

Guest Bristol City  93

I know this isn't really related to this topic, but Lansdowne is expected to reveal plans about the new stadium at the open day, so it worth going to !

took my two youngest daughters (8 & 11) to there 1st game FGR and shall be taking the 8yo to yeovil, shes mad keen to go to open day as she wants some autographs, she also made herself a tshirt at school with bristol city on the back & karis on the front (her name)

Bit of a dodgy topic title!?

I thought that!

Anyway, taking my four year old next Sunday. Never been to an open day so don't really know what to expect. I know there will be crowds, but what is around on the open day?

MM

I took my grandson of 18 months to the first game last season, he has been to every home match since, loves it, sits from 2 o/c untill game finishes good as gold, claps, and trys to sing the songs. Parents wont be to happy if he picks up some of the words. Hes got the full kit and a cap signed by boss man and all the players. Bradley being his favorite. Can't wait to the season starts, so grandma can have her special time with him. COME ON YOU REDS.

I thought that!

Anyway, taking my four year old next Sunday. Never been to an open day so don't really know what to expect. I know there will be crowds, but what is around on the open day?

MM

I've been to a few but unfortunately can't go on Saturday.

Tour of the stands, dressing room, trophy room etc. all worthwhile plus watching the team training on the pitch if they're doing that this year.

SL's Q&A session always a highlight.

Lots of opportunities to chat to the players, GJ and SL around the ground and get autographs. As well as this there's usually face painting, funfair etc if your children like that sort of thing. Club shop's open of course.

Relaxed sort of atmosphere and an occasion not to be missed (if possible) for all City fans but especially if you've got young children.

I'm going to take my almost 4yo son down, his 18 mth sister may come to, I can't wait until the day I take my boy to football, one of the pleasures of being a parent!

both mine jump up and down on the sofa's when I sing the Johnsons says jump around the ground song!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been to a few but unfortunately can't go on Saturday.

Tour of the stands, dressing room, trophy room etc. all worthwhile plus watching the team training on the pitch if they're doing that this year.

SL's Q&A session always a highlight.

Lots of opportunities to chat to the players, GJ and SL around the ground and get autographs. As well as this there's usually face painting, funfair etc if your children like that sort of thing. Club shop's open of course.

Relaxed sort of atmosphere and an occasion not to be missed (if possible) for all City fans but especially if you've got young children.

Cheers NTB. Sounds pretty good. I doubt very much he'll sit through SL's Q & A but the rest sounds right up his street. Is it Saturday? I thought it was Sunday.

MM

I know a 12 year old that I could take down, or do you think he's too old now to be converted from wearing his Liverpooll shirt?....

Take him down, let him meet the players, get some photo's and tell him he would never get the chance to do that at Liverpool.

I know a 12 year old that I could take down, or do you think he's too old now to be converted from wearing his Liverpooll shirt?....

I would,I was a Liverpool fan up until 14(although City were always one i looked out for) but after the three matches vs Liverpool in 1994 was when I slowly began to come to the Gate more and more and whats more he dosen't have to stop liking Liverpool,afterall theres plenty to like about them

Archived