IGNORED

Cardiff Away

East End Lad

Yeh that was it - £12 for members, £14 for non-members.....
Which is a total rip off. Last season me and 5 mates went. So that is £60 for us all to get the coach. If we were able to drive over it wouldn't cost no more than £20.

This is one of the reasons for me not going, and also the south wale police cant guarentee your saftey, as i found out last season.

I'm going in the home end again this season, stood in the bob bank with my mate and some of his cardiff mates as he's a st holder there. Get to choose when we get to cardiff have a few pre match beers, and no trouble or safety fears either.

Guest DR DICKNOSE
i went last year

what a joke

unless its free i will never go again

last time i went to that dump was season when we beat them 3-1 (murray double),enjoyed the experience of winning but was put off by the fact i was struck in the face by a broken toilet seat!,swore id never go back to that place again after, :noexpression: think i caught somthing off the toilet seat!!!!!

No matter the price i'll be there.

I've missed every Baadiff away game since i've been supporting City because I've been too young according to my old man. Last season he said I could go and we ended up on a rugby tour the same weekend!

So September 13th I'll be at Tinnion Park :D

Archived