IGNORED

Super Cider Sunday @ Bar Bs3

Bar BS3

Not directly City related, unless you class it as a great way to celebrate beating Cardiff on the 13th!!

But, Sunday 14th September @ Bar BS3 is "Super Cider Sunday 2008"

Afternoon of Live music, headlined by "The WURZELS" the will be another 3 live acts aswell and it will all start about 2pm and go on till close.

Tickets will be going on sale this week so anyone interested, PM me and ill let you know more.

Cheers

Rob.

:englandsmile4wf:

Not directly City related, unless you class it as a great way to celebrate beating Cardiff on the 13th!!

But, Sunday 14th September @ Bar BS3 is "Super Cider Sunday 2008"

Afternoon of Live music, headlined by "The WURZELS" the will be another 3 live acts aswell and it will all start about 2pm and go on till close.

Tickets will be going on sale this week so anyone interested, PM me and ill let you know more.

Cheers

Rob.

For some reason i cant seem to edit this post, so an update.

Tickets being printed today and will be on sale from tomorrow afternoon (wednesday)

Cheers

Rob

www.BarBs3.com

Guest Garfunkle

have you ever thought about getting them to play on a saturday before a home game?

bit late notice now but derby at home wouldve been good as 5.15 k/o

sure you would make a few quid

oh and any chance of selling cans of scrumpy next season?

• Admin
have you ever thought about getting them to play on a saturday before a home game?

Would be far too busy doing this on a match day - ALWAYS a sell out and an amazing atmosphere when at Rob's previous pub

Form a purely business point of view there would simply be no reason to do it, and it would actually cost me a fortune!

Pub when the wurzels are playing = packed

Pub before a game on Matchday = Packed anyway!

Interest in tickets would also be more limited on a matchday, and rather than giving people a lure to stay for the day, the match would do the total opposite and ensure they leave pretty sharpish!

They are actually booked up several months in advance and after staging is built, they are paid for, other bands, staff, security, tickets, banners etc etc are paid for the event costs me over £5k to stage, so tickets sales purely cover this.

So whilst it is nice having the Wurzels and City all in one, trust me, you will get that feel if you come to the gig, they are brilliant, and it is always a quality event, with planty of city attendance to get the atmosphere going.

Cheers

Rob

www.BarBs3.com

Archived