IGNORED

David Senior

hif2008.com

Never heard of the guy! Who did he used to play for? :dunno:

I tried to find him on internet for two days but there is nothing. David Senior is now in Helsingborg IF (Sweden) for one week test. The staff of HIF realesed a little information about David Senior such as; a succesful goal stirker in Nigera and in the third division in Spain??!! He is either 21 or 24 yeras old. The first information told us that he was tested for Fulham, but now it´s Bristol City? /hif2008.com

Never heard of the guy! Who did he used to play for? :dunno:

More information about David Senior ( http://www.svenskafans.com/fotboll/hif/artikel.asp?id=245554 ) and a bad translation from Babel Fish from Swedish to English)

David Senior - the creeping Nigerians

Late in the day before yesterday evening he arrived at Helsingborg and in yesterday's extraordinary training, he made his first training pass with the HIF. Today, he will meet all managers and players, and at the same time feel at a certain unwanted attention from the media.

Hands on with Bristol City

Since hif.se last Friday went out with the task of David Senior tested would have a intense by HIF- supporters tried to find information about him, but with little success. The first bid was that Senior was most recently a "San Agustin in Spanish third-division" and that he recently been tested with English Preston. This statement seems to not be quite accurate.

Bosse Nilsson (coach) is the one who handled contacts with the Seniors agent and the HIF E-zine "he says after today's training:

-- He was born in 1984 and played in the last year in Spain. Before that he played five years in Nigeria and stood at the top of goal makers there. There, we used as quality standards for when we chose to pick him here.

What level Senior played in Spain Bosse has not reported on, but that it is one of the lower divisions are by now fairly clear. In addition to the task of the Senior tested in England match, but not with Preston as previously reported, but with Bristol City. When this testing taken place is unclear, but a significant cost to the HIF to bring him on for a test it is anyway not.

-- Certainly, it is a chins to hit him, but if it becomes something that is of course positive. His agent pays the flight, so it costs us nothing to have him here.

Interview? No thanks.

After the training, please HIF E-zine David Senior on an interview, which he kindly but firmly declined. Some questions, he is not interested in responding to. While HIF's own Internet television news bulletins, with the surprised faces as a result. A few minutes later, however, information officer Frederik Ericsson, together with the Senior and announces that he now focuses on an interview.

-- I am very happy to be here. It is useful to meet good players. I am impressed so far, there are good players and leaders.

When he describes himself, he says:

-- I am David Senior, an attacker who played in a little different clubs. Now I have been given the opportunity to show me and prove my words on the football field. Before I came here, I played in the Spanish league.

In the team?

-- Saguntino.

After a further exploration of the Spanish series finally found a team with the name Saguntino. The first task, he would have played in the "San Agustin," would therefore seem to sue. San Agustin is a small community northwest of Valencia with a football team named Atlético Saguntino. This team can spend their time in the less glamorous regional.

God and a good team will provide contract

If it is true that David Senior spent the last years of Atlético Saguntino, it is a player from Spanish fifth division we have to test. Spanish Primera División Premier is called, followed by Segundo División and Segundo División B (consisting of 4 teams). Then Tercera Division with all 18 teams, followed by Division Regionales consisting of a variety of regional series, including one from Valencia, where Atlético Saguntino play.

No matter where David Senior come from and what he has done previously, he is pleased to be in Europe and have the chance to play for a contract:

-- I am very pleased to be here. Being in Europe is good and part of the training on the football field is travel, to meet new people and learning new languages. It gives you the opportunity to prove your own skill.

-- I hope to get a contract here. I believe in God and in a good teamwork. I would be very happy to be part of the team.

More information about David Senior ( http://www.svenskafans.com/fotboll/hif/artikel.asp?id=245554 ) and a bad translation from Babel Fish from Swedish to English)

David Senior - the creeping Nigerians

-- Certainly, it is a chins to hit him, but if it becomes something that is of course positive.

Sorry I don't like the sound of this - how can it possibly be positive to hit him with chins. :ranting::dunno:

I should think the 'test' at City was very short when this sort malarkey came to light. :disapointed2se:

No! Why do you ask? If I were, I didn´t have to ask my question./hif2008.com

Because no one has heard of this guy (including the internet).

Not being harsh, but it has been known for agents to try and start rumours in this manner to increase the profile of their rubbish players.

-- I hope to get a contract here. I believe in God and in a good teamwork. I would be very happy to be part of the team.

Sounds like he'd get on well with Basso. Seriously 'though, I'm not sure if he had a trial here. He (or his agent) might say that as it makes him sound more desirable. Bad translation? You're not kidding! Couldn't really work out exactly what it says about City. Is he likely to sign for Helsinborg then?

Because no one has heard of this guy (including the internet).

Not being harsh, but it has been known for agents to try and start rumours in this manner to increase the profile of their rubbish players.

I buy that argument! For me David Senior is a riddle, and you might be right... and his agent took a chanse to profile this soccerplayer! Thanks for your answer! /hif2008.com

I buy that argument! For me David Senior is a riddle, and you might be right... and his agent took a chanse to profile this soccerplayer! Thanks for your answer! /hif2008.com

Ariddle maybe, an anagram definitely...

Sir, avoid...end

Sounds like he'd get on well with Basso. Seriously 'though, I'm not sure if he had a trial here. He (or his agent) might say that as it makes him sound more desirable. Bad translation? You're not kidding! Couldn't really work out exactly what it says about City. Is he likely to sign for Helsinborg then?

I don´t think HIF will buy him. A new striker in the front side by side with Henrik "Henke" Larsson (former Celtic) is very important now for HIF because Razak Omotoyossi left to Al-nasr (arabic country). /hif2008.com

Archived