IGNORED

Hello Gamblers!

internetjef

Hi guys

I have been a regular poster for a little while on otib now but have only just stumbled accross this sub-forum.

As a man who spends every home game at the gate, and every other weekend watching SSN sweating on a speculative £10 treble/fourfold, i hope to contribute on here and maybe pick up some/share some decent tips throughout the season.

I can see its been a little quiet over the close season, does this forum get a decent ammount of attention as the season approaches and throughout.

Plus do we have a lot of serious gamblers looking for top quality singles, or are there many dreamers like myself out there who view it as purtely a fiver spent with more chance than the lottery!

Hi guys

I have been a regular poster for a little while on otib now but have only just stumbled accross this sub-forum.

As a man who spends every home game at the gate, and every other weekend watching SSN sweating on a speculative £10 treble/fourfold, i hope to contribute on here and maybe pick up some/share some decent tips throughout the season.

I can see its been a little quiet over the close season, does this forum get a decent ammount of attention as the season approaches and throughout.

Plus do we have a lot of serious gamblers looking for top quality singles, or are there many dreamers like myself out there who view it as purtely a fiver spent with more chance than the lottery!

Archived