IGNORED

Louis Carey

REDOXO

Yeterday evening the Chicago Branch (AKA Luke Jones2 and Redoxo) attended the top of the league/s special that was Chicago Fire V Real Salt Lake (Ya gotta love the cheek)..nil nil if your interested

Prior to the game LJ2 got himself a little lost and was consequently late for our pre ko meeting and beverage fest leaving me to wait by the ticket office to do some shirt spotting...The usual array of Man U Liverpool Arsenal shirts were visible as its become very trendy up here to wear an English/European shirt but there were also Palace York City leyton Orient and of course my City shirt among others in evidence.

Anyway the point of this post whilst walking aroud the ground LJ2 spotted a man wearing a Coventry City Shirt with the name Carey across the back..Now if that had been me I would have offered money to get hold of such a collectors item (probably not much though) as I would guess the mighty Louis doesn't even own one himself...

Anyone else spotted names of our players/legends emblazoned across another teams kit?

Archived