IGNORED

Why So Late To Bring Players In ?

redrebel

Marvin and Liam injured and Williams not fit.GJ saying some of the squad areshowing they are not up to Championship level based on friendlies and to cap it all people reckon that Emab is playing tonight.Am I the only getting worried about how late we are leaving it to bring some new players in.If we sign some they will have very little time to adjust to the team and tactics and if we don't we are going to be very short of cover.

don't forget we are 2 weeks behind most clubs due to playoff activity but there are irons in the fire as Johnson says

Hopefully we'll get some more activity this week on their return from Portugal, things are always played close to the chest with regards transfers so I feel we can expect some surprise signings! Must admit things are getting twitchy though! Hopefully this Emad thing doesn't fall on it's ass!

Marvin and Liam injured and Williams not fit.GJ saying some of the squad areshowing they are not up to Championship level based on friendlies and to cap it all people reckon that Emab is playing tonight.Am I the only getting worried about how late we are leaving it to bring some new players in.If we sign some they will have very little time to adjust to the team and tactics and if we don't we are going to be very short of cover.

Late? I'm sure its not August 10th or september 1st, Isnt it only the 20th July?????

Christ there's some twitchy buggers on here mate.... Lets see what we got for the first game of the season before we start moaning shall we????

Indeed.

Just look at the dates we've signed players in previous summers.

When was it Marvin joined us? LJ? McAllister? Trundle? - August.

Don't know about anyone else - but I could do with an update from GJ on the spinning plates position. I know it would be pretty non-committal, and almost too vague for its own good, but I don't think it would do any harm to just give us a feel for which areas of the squad are his priority having seen the lads back in training for a couple of weeks now would it?

Not panicking - if we didnt make any more signings IMO we've got enough to have a good go at it - just think you can take the cloak and dagger stuff a bit far :dunno:

Archived