IGNORED

Overreaction

BCFChris

What is it about this board at the moment? Every other post seems to have an overreaction, be it Carle leaving, Emad playing football, Trunds having a beer or the the tea ladys sexual exploits! Its about time everbody started looking forward to the new season and let GJ do the worrying :disapointed2se:

What is it about this board at the moment? Every other post seems to have an overreaction, be it Carle leaving, Emad playing football, Trunds having a beer or the the tea ladys sexual exploits! Its about time everbody started looking forward to the new season and let GJ do the worrying :disapointed2se:

Shall we talk about the weather then? Oh hang on, we got no influence on that either!! Hmm, anyone fancy a beer?

And this makes people bitter and twisted?

The irony!

Guest MaloneFM
Are you a chimney sweep?

No Christopher that was D ick van Dyke. And a crap one he was as well.

Funny old world where you can type the word 'crap' but not the name d### without it getting censored...like it just has been

I think Edson suggested why, without being too obvious.

OTIB proudly presents 'give us a clue?' Starring Edson as Una Stubbs and TomF as Lionel Blair.....

Only joking Tom although I didn't see what the problem was other than assumptions were being made, but isn't that 99% of what these forums are made up of anyway ?

No Christopher that was D ick van Dyke. And a crap one he was as well.

Funny old world where you can type the word 'crap' but not the name d### without it getting censored...like it just has been

Not wanting to go into too much detail, but from what I heard she does a bloody good double act with the Mango tea lady, their scones are a joy to behold! I'm not sure the players should be drinking from their cups (or eating their scones - new scandal)!

Archived