IGNORED

Emad Mot3eb( Ahly Fans)

elahly

hye bristols fans>>>>

we are ahly fans ... we want to say to bristol fans that met3eb play zamalek match >> because we love him so so so much >>> he played with us when he is 18 years old >>> he love ahly fans >>

i said that because here in egypt some body said that bristol not signed met3eb because he play zamalek match ??

Welcome to the forum

Yeah there was some misunderstanding about Emad being able to play, due to the visa process but it appears to be easier to get them for footballers than first thought. So as long as he came through uninjured it's all ok. :D

What else have you heard over there.

Last thing we heard was that he wasnt going to play in the match, due to work permits!

This is what our manager has said

But alot of people are concerned that we will not sign him because he has gone behind our managers back!

I am waiting till i here something from the club or the manager before i react.

My theory is that GJ (our manager) let him play, because as you said emad has been at your club all his life and it does mean that he will be match fit more so than some of our players!

Take a look at some of the other posts and you will see that nobody really knows what is going on.

Briefly, from what I understand last week we were told the deal was done subject work permits and the like. I believe it was also said that his registration with his Egyptian club had been cancelled to enable Bristol City to process the transfer as soon as possible. Therefore no one expected him to play On Sunday and there is a fair amount of surprise that he did. There has been no official word and people are guessing and speculating all sorts without any facts as far as I can see.

Is that about right?

An unusual transfer to say the least!

Nice compilation - liked the BCFC bit at the end !

Yes nice compilation - but lets hope that he doesn't think that we play all of our home games at Wembley :noexpression:

btw, the piccie of the Ahly fans at home looked awesome - 70k Egyptians cheering you on - perhaps SL ought to think about building a bigger stadium

Archived