IGNORED

Hereford Tonight

Bristol-Red

Which way you guys heading? Up to Gloucester and across?

If you're heading up the M5, the best way of getting to Hereford, is to bypass Gloucester, and head towards Newent, and stay on that road, ignoring the M50 turn off once you get there, and a few miles ahead as soon as you get past Fownhope, take a left turn over the bridge, heading towards Holme Lacy, and stay on that road, turning right at the crossroads where there are traffic lights, and keep heading straight through Hereford, and that'll take you straight to Edgar Street! :)

Basso

Wilson...McCombe..Wilson..Ribeiro The Wilsons and Ribeiro play a few positions who who knows how they'll line up.

Murray..Artus...??????..Betsy

Trundle....Brooker

^Not official just assuming by who played yesterday.

I assume that we've got trialists or that Elliot i imagine is or Williams possibly is fit..or we have a serious lack of especially central midfielders.

Trialist Maybury playing tonight too

Has played for Leicester, Aberdeen and Leeds but not had the most distinguished of careers!

GJ just having a look at the full back - on the OS now

Not exactly one to whet the whistle!

Senior player, good at championship level, can play (hate that) both full back slots, predominantly a right back though and we have one of those...

Brian Wilson mk 2 positionally, i.e. pointless unless we get rid of mk 1

Senior player, good at championship level, can play (hate that) both full back slots, predominantly a right back though and we have one of those...

Brian Wilson mk 2 positionally, i.e. pointless unless we get rid of mk 1

Hopefully Wilson has more room for improvement and his wages wouldn't be as high as 29 yo presumably!

Can't see us getting much from this!

Which way you guys heading? Up to Gloucester and across?

Being a professional driver, I would advise M5 then onto the M49 past Ross-On Wye, then you are not far, easier coming back in the dark, especially if you don't know the route.

Watching this as it gives on going texted commentary - thanks for the link matey.

But just 1 thing....are we giving them a chanceby only playing 9 men....??

Bristol City: Basso, Maybury, Walker, Wilson, Murray, Betsy, Brooker, Trundle, Plummer.

SECOND HALF LATEST Bulls 1-0 City

GOAL! Simon Johnson fires United into the lead with a powerful low drive under the body of Adrian Basso from 12 yards out.

8:51pm: Following a strong penalty appeal, when Rose seemed to upend Tristian Plummer in the area, United broke with Done who provided a lofted cross to Steve Guinan who headed narrowly wide. Moments later and Samson made a brave save at the feet of Steve Brooker.

http://www.herefordunited.co.uk/article/19...-0-Bristol-City

9:01pm: PENALTY: GOAL! Threlfall pulls down Trundle in the area as the Welshman tries to run past, leaving referee Mr Sarginson with no choice but to point to the spot. Trundle tucks the ball away neatly into the bottom left hand corner of the net, with Samson agonisingly close

From the Hereford website

Is there another Trundle playing for us now??

Archived