IGNORED

Guess The Team Against Hereford

miketh2nd

anyone else bored with this transfer saga is getting nowhere at all? Thought see if anyone can guess the whole starting 11 for hereford tonight. GJ says all those that didn't play last night will play tonight. I Think

Basso

Ribeiro? Mcombe (j)Wilson Keogh?

Muarry Artus (B) wilson? Betsy

Trundle Brooker

anyone else bored with this transfer saga is getting nowhere at all? Thought see if anyone can guess the whole starting 11 for hereford tonight. GJ says all those that didn't play last night will play tonight. I Think

Basso

Ribeiro? Mcombe (j)Wilson Keogh?

Muarry Artus (B) wilson? Betsy

Trundle Brooker

NO KEOGH ....

b wilson at right back, plus plummer up front, trunds just behind the front 2, williams in for Murray if he's fit

Weale may start again, Basso didn't look quite ready in Portugal.

:tumbleweed:

Basso

Walker

McCombe

J Wilson

Ribeiro

Murray

B Wilson

Artus

Betsy

Brooker

Trundle

FACT

Not saying your wrong but just seems a little odd that GJ was making the fuss of Walker getting playing again yesterday and for only 3 minutes then suddenly now at least 45 minutes.

City (probable): Basso;

Maybury, Ribeiro, J.Wilson, Walker;

Murray, Betsy, B.Wilson, Plummer;

Brooker, Trundle.

Off the OS

Well I didn't do too bad pretty much got the midfield and strikers right. Althoguh another defender injured ( mcombe) and I hope maybbury isn't a right back cause be fair we have enough of those. But we'll see but for sure that is a very young defence except from maybury will be interesting to see how they do and how well maybury plays.

I did!! The mainsite yesterday :innocent06:

Then Maybury coming in on trail changed things...

indeed should of seenthe maybury thing coming though! :disapointed2se: On a more serious note hopefully they are just keeping Mcombe out for pre-caution then the shins being too bad.

Archived