IGNORED

Open Day

easton boy

Having decided to take my little lad to the open day on Sunday can anyone tell me

What time it starts / goes on for

What goes on etc.

Will all the first team squad be there.

The last time I went was when Alan Dicks was manager :noexpression:

Having decided to take my little lad to the open day on Sunday can anyone tell me

What time it starts / goes on for

What goes on etc.

Will all the first team squad be there.

The last time I went was when Alan Dicks was manager :noexpression:

I went last year and it started at about 11am I think.

You got to go through the Ateyo stand and through the changing rooms, meet some of the players and then back out.

You could also go through The Williams Stand and everything that there is in there but as the que's were huge, we didn't get around to getting in there.

There were players in the shop, Williams carpark, and both the stands who were all more than happy to have photo's done and do autographs.

My daughter loved it (she was 4), I mentioned last week about it and here exact words were "Of course I'm coming, I go every year and I get my photo taken with all the players and you buy me lots of stuff" :noexpression:

So that'll be me skint for another couple of weeks then........

You got to go through the Ateyo stand and through the changing rooms, meet some of the players and then back out.

You could also go through The Williams Stand and everything that there is in there but as the que's were huge, we didn't get around to getting in there.

There were players in the shop, Williams carpark, and both the stands who were all more than happy to have photo's done and do autographs.

My daughter loved it (she was 4), I mentioned last week about it and here exact words were "Of course I'm coming, I go evey year and I get my photo taken with all the players and you buy me lots of stuff" :noexpression:

Yeeeeeesssssss hmmmmmmm.....

Thanks for the info Tipps now where's my overdraft application form......

My daughter loved it (she was 4), I mentioned last week about it and here exact words were "Of course I'm coming, I go every year and I get my photo taken with all the players and you buy me lots of stuff" :noexpression:

I might be wrong but i went last year and i'm pretty sure it started at 10 though? :fastasleep:

Queues are abit of hassel aswell. But great day for the little 'uns, and some 15 year olds like me :icecream:

Theres also a few fairground rides in the Williams car park. Players were more than happy to pose for pics and autographs. Not everysingle player was there last year, some youth players but last year McIndoe Macca were the only ones a can't remember being there.

Archived