IGNORED

I Wonder If We Will Do This

robins72

Last week I read an interesting article on the Derby Website. It appears that you can purchase tickets for Derbys matches 24 hours a day through See Tickets. This gives fans the flexibility to purchase their tickets out of office hours. Fans can still ring their ticket office during the hours of 9am til 5pm BUT they can call from 5pm to 9am through the dedicated ticket line. Would this be something that will catch on, particularly with big cup games or play-off matches? At the moment it looks like they are only going to be for home matches but I guess that if it works out they could make it available for away matches too?

What are peoples thoughts on this? Good idea?

Last week I read an interesting article on the Derby Website. It appears that you can purchase tickets for Derbys matches 24 hours a day through See Tickets. This gives fans the flexibility to purchase their tickets out of office hours. Fans can still ring their ticket office during the hours of 9am til 5pm BUT they can call from 5pm to 9am through the dedicated ticket line. Would this be something that will catch on, particularly with big cup games or play-off matches? At the moment it looks like they are only going to be for home matches but I guess that if it works out they could make it available for away matches too?

What are peoples thoughts on this? Good idea?

Yeap. I think this is a good idea. You can buy other entertainment tickets from the likes of Ticketmaster . Can also buy Major League Baseball and Football tickets in US http://www.ticketmaster.com/mlb?tm_link=tm_homeA_b_10004_2

Can then download your own tickets and print them out at home or elsewhere.

mm ........ Wembley.......

...... Ticketmaster...... **** up!

:disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

Ive bought from See Tickets before and they don't seem to be as useless as Ticketmaster. Guess its worth a go though as frees up more telephone lines so fans can purchase tickets 24/7. Be interesting to find out how much its costing Derby to pay See Tickets though.

Personally I wouldn't complain to have tickets dealt with by Ticketmaster or Seetickets in this way.

Personally used both firms, See tickets only for Glastonbury, which wasn't fun, but Ticketmaster I've use loads of times for events and personally speaking have never had a problem with them and are generally the best at what they do.

Personally I wouldn't complain to have tickets dealt with by Ticketmaster or Seetickets in this way.

Personally used both firms, See tickets only for Glastonbury, which wasn't fun, but Ticketmaster I've use loads of times for events and personally speaking have never had a problem with them and are generally the best at what they do.

I can only speak to using Ticketmaster in US and Canada and everything has been great

Archived