IGNORED

Not Wishing To Start Anymore Bad News, But...

sdc1978

Just happened across this, I know, I know - it's Wikipedia, but McIndoe is never one to hang around for too long

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_McIndoe

Personally I'm hoping it's nothing, as he was one of our star performers last year, but you never know... :(

OMFG!

God i hope it's not true.

Micheal McIndoe was a very very important part of our team last season.

Even our best player you could say? After Celtics pre season friendly loss at Fulham on Saturday Gordan Strachan(sp?) said "We have our targets and are in talks with them". Could this be Micheal?

MM mentions on wikipedia that he really wants to break into the Scottish national team. And Celtic, arguable the best scottish league team there is, would surely get the attention of Scotland's head coach George Burley.

Please stay MM :fingerscrossed::surrender:

OMFG!

God i hope it's not true.

Micheal McIndoe was a very very important part of our team last season.

Even our best player you could say? After Celtics pre season friendly loss at Fulham on Saturday Gordan Strachan(sp?) said "We have our targets and are in talks with them". Could this be Micheal?

MM mentions on wikipedia that he really wants to break into the Scottish national team. And Celtic, arguable the best scottish league team there is, would surely get the attention of Scotland's head coach George Burley.

Please stay MM :fingerscrossed::surrender:

I just wrote that great paragraph then read all your comments above mine that weren't there before. Wasted my time then. And upon refreshing the page, he's signing for Brazil. :grr::ranting::badmood::violin::protest::10_1_108::evil:

Just signed a revised contract, so doubt it, and would need a huge offer for us to talk. Nothing under 2 Million

How recent was this? And how are you privvy to this information, if you don't mind me asking.

Any thought it worth mentioning as I'd heard something interesting about him recently.

Cant see him leaving. He seemed to be really happy at the club last season and was talking about looking forward to the new season/wanting to do better. Only reason he would leave is for a massive club, ie Celtic but to be honest cant see that happening.

I'm not sure moving from the Championship to the SPL is a move forward at all, more like slightly downward and across.

The SPL is a shockingly bad league in every single respect, i mean absolutely terrible, its dreadful, just awful with awful teams.

Even Sir Alex said its on a par with lower league English teams (league 1 and below) quality of teams wise, hes spot on.

Being a Ranger or Celtic fans must be such a dull trivial existence, winning every game, playing the same teams over and over and over and over and over and over and over again....It would bore me to tears.

OK, they get Champions league...... but so do Grasshopper.

Archived