IGNORED

Bristol Have Lost A Possible 50 Mill New Supporters!

Red Fever

by letting the Emad deal go...Bristol have let down/lost 50 mill al-ahly supporters who would've been potential Bristol fans....

and guess what you are the ones that lost a fine striker. I bet if the deal stumbles, Meteb will find a much better one.

What a loss for you bristol!!!!

by letting the Emad deal go...Bristol have let down/lost 50 mill al-ahly supporters who would've been potential Bristol fans....

and guess what you are the ones that lost a fine striker. I bet if the deal stumbles, Meteb will find a much better one.

the deal is not dead yet!! there is still a possiblity that gj will give Motæb the benefit of the doubt!!!

"meteb will find a much better one", you cheeky git!!!

Whatcha talking about Willis???

by letting him go, if the deal stumbles????? :tumbleweed: Which one is it then??????

Have any one from City siad that they have backed out cause i havent herd any thing so till i do the deal still on :englandsmile4wf:

Before I reply - anyone smell something funny here? But, just in case.......

So, all 50,000,000 of you were going to become City fans overnight because of Meteb? Get over yourselves, you may be a big club in Africa but that means jack to us. Couldn't care less if it was Real Madrid we were dealing with, wouldn't put up with all the crap that has gone on with it. If Meteb was such a fantastic player how come no one has come along before? £1.5m isn't a gamble for one of the big boys, if they knew we were doing a deal at that price then surely someone would've come along and matched it and made Meteb are very rich man.

As other people have said, the deal isn't dead yet, no official confirmation, but I hope that before too long the plug will be pulled.

Good luck to Meteb in finding a better role, hope he continues to make you very happy in the meantime.

You make no sense you idiot. Go away and convince yourself that your opinion is either desired or respected, which quite frankly it is not.

As has been said already, if your club hadn't shown such a distinct lack of respect for the agreement or our club then we wouldn't be entertaining your ridiculous comments. So you might want to consider who is to blame for this situation rather than accusing Bristol City, a respected and professional club, of scuppering any deal.

Bristol City is the name of our club thanx and don't think he will get a better offer than us other wise ware are these better offers to ?

ware are these better offers to ?

Can't wait to see one of our Egyptian friends putting that into a translating website and seeing what it comes up with! Well done F Block on introducing them to some proper Brizzle speak me babber!

Damn, we'll have to revise the new stadium plans.

I thought Lansdown making a 50 million capacity ground was pie in the sky.

Edit to spell chairmans name right...

I didnt realise rugby was so popular in Egypt? If there is an Al-ahly rugby team lets hope the are more proffessional than the Al-alhy football team because the footy team is just a dodgy currupt african team that i've never heard of until recently.

Can't wait to see one of our Egyptian friends putting that into a translating website and seeing what it comes up with! Well done F Block on introducing them to some proper Brizzle speak me babber!

:innocent06: Has to be done got to let emad know how we speak here in Bristol :innocent06:

What a revealing post, contrary to NTTDS thread about defending noobs, this highlights precisely why they are usually flamed. :fish:

We have not let Emad go, why do you say that? Why would Al Ahly supporters all of a sudden support us, and how have we let them down exactly?

:doh:

Carle just went to Palace... but i don't see an Exodus of City fans supporting pal arse now, why would we do that? Even when Beckham went to Madrid, do you really think ManU fans started supporting Madrid becuase of this, even the hardened Becks fans still are 100% Manc.

I do think he is a fine striker and i hope to God/Allah he completes his deal at AG.

Guest MaloneFM

Chummy...to uncle

No one had heard of him before last christmas. One minute we have let him go the next it's IF the deal stumbles. So IF it does and he doesn't, he is a bigger berk than you. By you're screwed thinking if he signs for..ooh..let's say...Rotherham...the club shop will suddenly be filled with 50 million Tommy Cooper hats?

I shall give you that fact that we ARE Bristol. Other than that.

Jog on Abdul...

Why is everyone biting to this! I'd laugh my backside off [/b]he the deal goes through as it was a week ago! Just wait

dan, If you can do that, then I reckon you should put yourself into the next series of Britain's Got Talent!

As good old Hughie Green would say " we really want to see that don't we folks"!

NB If your reading this Malone, did you ever come across Hughie Green? In the professional sense of course.

I stopped reading the 'Metab to play against' thread, because I couldn't really be bothered with it, but it appears in this decision I have missed out on the biggest bit of breaking news this forum has ever had!

Who exactly decided that metabs decision to play has canceled the contract, because unless Johnson or Lansdown are members of this forum, I don't think anyone has the right to make that call

Overall this appears to be one of the worst cases of contageous panic I've seen on the forum, in fact that I've seen anywhere, I don't think that a front page headline by the Daily Mail 'Metab bring West Nile Virus to England' would stuggle to have so many people believing.

What is actually going on? Does anyone know? Because otherwise this is the most pointless crap that's been talked about on this forum, actually its the biggest load of crap I've heard talked about on any forum, or anywhere in real life

Face it, no decision has in all likelihood been made to scrap this deal, or our club has been as wholly unprofessional as Al Alhy in not saying anything about it. If they wanted to scrap the deal, its my opinion that if you want to be taken seriously ever again, you must scrap it by 9am on Monday morning; if you feel the rule break was that serious, and you don't want to do business, you don't hang around for 3 days, without saying anything. And if the deals off, and you've already told your supporters that he's signed; you tell them its off...or the club:supporter relationship is hugely damaged, pretty much the trust has gone.

I know its open to interpritation, but the Misfu3d bid story on the main site...they never post stuff like that, now obviously the powers that be read this forum, and can see the hysteria, and want to show that they are still posting stories, it is in my reckoning the nearest they can come to saying the deal is still on.

*Tom checks the main site to see a Met6b deal off story just breaking*

Ohh and Red Fever, your name makes it too bloody blatently obvious your a gas wind up, what is a cause of fever...parasites...now ###### off back home, and I dread to think how many supporters the gas have lost by playing shit football

Guest MaloneFM
NB If your reading this Malone, did you ever come across Hughie Green? In the professional sense of course.

Huge? Oh DC the larks we would have! Me, Huge, Monica Rose, Ted 'fingers' Rogers. More than once some sad sap would come up to our table at the Talk of the Town and go 'Huge, can you give me a shot on the box?' Do the white eared elephant trick and whistle the theme from Bonanza.

Huge bless him was such a pro he'd say 'son, I think you have it, really I do, bit of glitter on the old chap and maybe a red nose on the end of it and I think you are set', he'd then give him Jess Yates home phone number and tell him to eff off!

What larks. Lovely chap. We all miss him you know...

:gasmask::fastasleep: ONE TEAM IN BRISTOL

Archived