IGNORED

Sunday Surprise

sonofapitch

Heard a whisper this morning that we may have a new signing who's to be revealed to us on sunday at the Q&A session with SL.

No idea if it's true or not, just thought I'd pass it on. I heard it from someone at AG this morning (I was buying next seasons shirt for my son)

Any ideas if this is true? Or who this may be if it is true?

Heard a whisper this morning that we may have a new signing who's to be revealed to us on sunday at the Q&A session with SL.

No idea if it's true or not, just thought I'd pass it on. I heard it from someone at AG this morning (I was buying next seasons shirt for my son)

Mifsud

:source:

i know you wont want to name names BUT was it somebody who was AT ashton gate OR an official working at ashton gate?

if you get what I'm saying!!!

Didn't recognise him so can't say for sure that he was an official although he was dressed in a suit and tie. It was just before midday outside the ticket office. Quite a tall bloke with a bit of a tan. Dark hair with bits of grey sneaking through!

Didn't recognise him so can't say for sure that he was an official although he was dressed in a suit and tie. It was just before midday outside the ticket office. Quite a tall bloke with a bit of a tan. Dark hair with bits of grey sneaking through!

thats good enough for me!!!

anyone with a suit on is now a city official!!!

good job mate!!

:icecream:

:englandsmile4wf:

Guest MaloneFM
Quite a tall bloke with a bit of a tan. Dark hair with bits of grey sneaking through!

Oh lord we've signed David Dickinson. Cheap as chips though.

Oh lord we've signed David Dickinson. Cheap as chips though.

I bet "The Duke has sorted out a few dodgy deals in his time, so perhaps he should have acted for City in the Meteab deal.

Then again, perhaps he did!

This actually would be the perfect way to welcome Emad infront of his new adoring public. That's the way they do it with new signings have a big turnout..and this would make him feel welcome.

"Big surprises" and "major announcements" tend to be code words for buying bricks or saving schemes.

Guest MaloneFM

The Malonefm advanced preview of sundays interview

Me: Roger Malone, MaloneFm, can you tell us why the Metad deal went tits?

SL: Yes the stadium plans are well under way

Me: Is it true Metad is no longer coming?

SL: These away shirts ARE very white arn't they?

Me: So was it a row with Metad's team? His agent? What?

SL: 14,000 season tickets, yes quite an achievement

Me: So is GJ upset at Metad not coming sir Steve?

SL: Yes despite the result it was a great day out at Wembley

Me: Sir Steve, thanks for your time...Bruce?

SL: Bradleys eye is getting better now....

(with thanks to Mrs M for helping Sir Steve with a few answers)

It would make sense if it was Meteb. I think the culture shock of having 5000 mini cider'reds tugging at him asking for his autograph in thier best bristollian might be a bit much. Maybe a short translated interview then a more orginized signing session might be a more of a civil introduction to City life :fingerscrossed:

Heard a similar thing from a friend yesterday, no idea what his source was before anyone asks. This was after I'd told him I wasn't intending on going down on sunday. However, I'm now very tempted!

Archived