IGNORED

Salaries

SecretSam

For example, we now know that Phillips wanted too much dosh - but at this level how much is too much? i.e. what's the highest wages we'd pay a player?
well trundle was rumoured to be the highest payed player on £10,000 a week,emad was rumoured to be getting £15,000 a week (if he signs) so at a guess and in reply to your question phillips prob wanted £20,000 + per week but I'm guessing that £15,000 would be the highest we would pay in this division

well trundle was rumoured to be the highest payed player on £10,000 a week,emad was rumoured to be getting £15,000 a week (if he signs) so at a guess and in reply to your question phillips prob wanted £20,000 + per week but I'm guessing that £15,000 would be the highest we would pay in this division

EDIT: Oops wrote something lame and had to delete...

:fastasleep:

Trundle has never been rumoured to be on £10k per week. Nearer £6k would be closer to the mark. Nick Carle was apparantly on £8k, and didn't really justify those wages, so is out. I would assume £10k for Emad and Mifsud, and those would be near our limit IMO.

For example, we now know that Phillips wanted too much dosh - but at this level how much is too much? i.e. what's the highest wages we'd pay a player?

No idea.

Nor has anyone else.

I'll ask K Phillips how much he wanted when i see him about town. Then we'll know a "too much" figure

Archived