IGNORED

What Will Our Highest Score Be, Next Season?

nedbcfc

Something different from transfer speculation :

Poor goal difference was one of our major downfalls, so although we cannot win every game, we should be expecting a couple of high scoring games (in our favour) as i'm sure GJ has confronted this problem.. so if we can just take our chances and turn those close wins into comfortable wins, we will only do better!

Bearing in mind the increased quality of strikers, if we do confirm Meteb and Mifsud, and with Adebola and Brooker seemingly on good form, and Trunds possibly starting this season as he finished the last! We've gotta be able to improve on 3 goals in a game.

theres gotta be a thrashing somewhere in this league!! :fingerscrossed:

if we get mifsud and moteab i think we could get a few high scores. If you think about it mifsud is proven with a big man, dele can feed trunds who found his feet at the end of last season and mifsud as been proven before and if moteab signs i do believe he could be a excellent buy. also with mcindoe and noble on the wings who seem to pop up and score good goals. with elliott who got a few last season and williams who has been said to be a goal scoring mid-fielder and also our whole back-four except for maybe mcallsiter seem to get goals so hopefully goals shouldnt be to much of an issue next season.

I think first day of the season 6-0 :D maybe a tad optimistic :innocent06:

14-0 against the Gas in the FA Cup third round!!!

waste 14 on the gash nah rather score the 14 against Burnley which is needed to crown us champions on goal difference! :innocent06:

if we can get Moteab i think goals could be ample with midfield chipping in too of course

waste 14 on the gash nah rather score the 14 against Burnley which is needed to crown us champions on goal difference! :innocent06:

if we can get Moteab i think goals could be ample with midfield chipping in too of course

I think the reason our midfield don't score laods is beacause fora few seasons our strikers haven't scores lots and so we put more pressure on the midfield.But to be fair to elliot and Mcinodo they got a fair few between them. I think if we get mifsud as he is so fast him and sproule would frighten the heck out of most defences.

oh back on topic I think we could thrash Nottingham Forest yes they have bought strikers but what about defenders? :innocent06:

Archived