IGNORED

Official Site Cacheted

REDOXO

On both my home and work computers The BCFC official home page is stuck with last weeks info...Anyone know what to do to unstick it?

You can try clearing your cache in the browser.

In IE 7 it's tools-> internet options -> general -> delete

In Firefox it's under tools->options->privacy -> clear now

Unfortunately it may not be your browser that is caching the page, some ISPs cache frequently requested pages to save bandwidth (think AOL do it) and occasionally it is not cleared properly.

Unfortunately it may not be your browser that is caching the page, some ISPs cache frequently requested pages to save bandwidth (think AOL do it) and occasionally it is not cleared properly.

Damn that's just cleared the predictive sites from me memory now I have to type the whole lot and I canna remember half of em I visit.

Damn that's just cleared the predictive sites from me memory now I have to type the whole lot and I canna remember half of em I visit.

Sorry chesh, try restoring temp files from the recycle bin.

And use bookmarks in future :P

Foxmarks is a quality plugin if you use firefox, it saves your bookmarks on a server so you can get to them from anywhere and don't lose them.

Thankyou kind sir that's sorted the problem for me, twas getting on me t##s a bit that was :worship2:

Archived